Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SI Ending question

JediUltraMaster
12.26.2012 , 01:48 AM | #1
Ok so I was a light side SI, in the end I asked If there was a way to help them. They told me jedi could of course, but rather than redeem them I said maybe I should keep you around. Due to the blood oath however I can't force them. However, Zavros and who calls you snake go off, but not only does the hoth sith stay(I know he wanted to), but the other one who first asked for freedom gets absorbed as well. I wish I would have recorded this, but did I miss him vanishing right before I absorbed the hoth sith? Did anyone else get this ending?
without love there is nothing to hold onto, without anger there is nothing to overcome, without emotion there is no balance
without balance peace is lost.

JLazarillo
12.26.2012 , 12:01 PM | #2
If you try to force them to stay despite having obtained them in the Light Side fashion, only the ghost from Hoth will stick around, since you're more fun for him than an icy wasteland. The apprentice guy is the first to leave, laughing at you for trying to hold him when you couldn't. Of course, if you mixed it up and Dark Side-bound some but not others, presumably, that will also control who could stay and who could go.

DarthUmbra
01.02.2013 , 06:14 PM | #3
I had this problem with Zavros, though I could have sworn I had obtained him through the dark side option, I suppose I still have four ghosts...

Abiggath
01.12.2013 , 05:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthUmbra View Post
I had this problem with Zavros, though I could have sworn I had obtained him through the dark side option, I suppose I still have four ghosts...
Dark side power prevails all....
Spoiler
Akorilis - Sith Juggernaut Tank - 50
Alikara - Sith Sorceress Healer - 50
Angder - Sith Assasin Tank - leveling