Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Right amount of cartel coins in my account?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Right amount of cartel coins in my account?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Exar
01.02.2013 , 04:36 PM | #1
Hey,
Recently I noticed that in the Cartel Coin section in 'My account' that there might be cartel coins missing that I purchased. Where the big Cartel Coin logo is, it states that I currently have 501 (which is my current amount in game) cartel coins but under Cartel Coin Ledger it says I have 6001.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 04:48 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
That is interesting. Does the Ledger page show your recent purchases and coin grants/purchases? Also are there any unexplained jumps in cartel coin amounts?

At a guess, it sounds to me that for some reason the Ledger recorded a 5500 coin purchase twice, with the live amount staying as it should. Of course if you did purchase 2 5500 packs in succession and only 1 pack was received, this is another problem entirely. Hopefully it's just a display issue though.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Darth_Exar
01.02.2013 , 05:22 PM | #3
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes the ledger shows all purchase/rewards/ingame cartel market purchases. Looking through my email reciepts and the ledger; it all seems to add up (althought I bought quite alot of coins so you have to scroll down to see all of them so I could have made an error). There have been 2 instances where I have made a Cartel coin purchase of the same amount back to back (5500 then buy another 5500 straight after that) but it seems to have registered on the ledger but I cant confrim if it made its way ingame.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 05:53 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for coming back, and for the extra information. From my information, it doesn't look like like there were 2 back to back 5500 pack purchases. To that end, I'd advise you to contact an Account & Billing agent, who should be able to check on what was purchased in more detail, and also check if the money was actually taken, in the case of any questionable transaction. It will probably help to have a couple of screenshots of your ledger handy if needed(you can mail them as an attachment). It might also help to check your patment statement to see how that looks on your end, and if that matches up too.

I hope this wasn't too alarming, and we can get this straightened out ASAP. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks again for the clear, concise info.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.