Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crash during Black Tallon / Foundry

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Crash during Black Tallon / Foundry

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ivomec
01.02.2013 , 05:04 PM | #1
Hello to whom this goes to,

I have been experiencing some "annoying" desktop crashes for awhile now and thought I may want to try and see if there is a fix.

Currently when I play BT at the end I crash to desktop and do not know why, I also crash when I complete Foundry?

Is there a fix to this or a known issue? Sorry if this is an ongoing issue, I just had to ask though. These are the only two I have issues with.

Current Video card is AMD style

Thanks
Through the travail of the ages, Midst the pomp and toil of war, Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 05:08 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Ivomec,

This is a known issue affecting a number of people, and we're working on it.

In the meantime a few workarounds have been proposed. A common one is to tab out just as the crash point is about to be displayed, and wait a few seconds until it finishes. At this point tab back to the game and continue to play.

I hope this helps, and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

BudaKhan
04.01.2013 , 11:39 PM | #3
bump... especially the foundry one. It's a good thing I can log back in before most groups can get rid of me

Elysith
04.02.2013 , 01:28 AM | #4
For the Foundry, you may try to not "spacebar" the dialogues and cutscenes while on the bridge (where the crash happens). That works for me to avoid the bug.