Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deleted assets.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 03:47 PM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Aye, it should be in the ballpark of 20GB. Hopefully Safe Mode will allow it to repair/download correctly. Just as an aside, please check that you don't have a 2nd install of the game anywhere on the machine, in case this is causing this weirdness.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

durxl
01.02.2013 , 03:54 PM | #12
In safe mode it did nothing. How can i get that file you gave me to download the files I deleted, shouldnt it check the files and download them

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 04:15 PM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Indeed it should. We don't normally go for an uninstall and re-install, but it's clear that something's quite broken with the copy of the game on your machine.

Try making a backup of the existing game files, then uninstall through Programs and Features. At this point run the setup file again, and once it starts to patch Main Assets 1, quit out and copy your Assets file to your fresh install folder. Hopefully at this point it will be able to patch up as normal and get you back in the game.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

durxl
01.02.2013 , 04:20 PM | #14
I uninstalled and used the setup and it just doesnt download the game. Downloads like 20 files then says finished.

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 04:25 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
That is very strange. Try uninstalling again, and keep the backup on another machine or in an external HDD is possible. Then uninstall again and check that the files are gone from your previous install location. Then install fresh and see if it will make any more progress.

durxl
01.02.2013 , 04:34 PM | #16
I got it thanks