Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cant go in

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PirateBAMF
01.02.2013 , 02:21 PM | #1
says patcher service unavailable to look at the forums for announcements

PirateBAMF
01.02.2013 , 03:07 PM | #2
any answers? i tried fixing launcher did not work

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 04:17 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi PirateBAMF,

Pleae try resetting your password from the link on the launcher, and see if that will allow you in.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

PirateBAMF
01.02.2013 , 04:20 PM | #4
yea i cant i sent a ticket to service which will take days...will have to wait a long time to play my brother put the wrong security questions now i have to wait a few days because customer service is slow

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 04:23 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi agian,

If it's a security question issue, it will need to be resolved over the phone. You can find the number here, and just FYI you can call using a VOIP service if the call would otherwise cost you money.

I hope this helps.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

PirateBAMF
01.02.2013 , 04:26 PM | #6
really sajdasdkahgfahhkfahk damit cant i just answer the questions from online?

PirateBAMF
01.02.2013 , 04:29 PM | #7
damit i dont have a phone sasdasda

Beesodd
01.02.2013 , 04:32 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Unfortunately, if the account is locked due to security questions, calling is the way to go. You mention not having a phone, but you can call on a computer using VOIP, if that helps.

PirateBAMF
01.02.2013 , 04:40 PM | #9
yea my brother put the wrong security questions, i dont have a mic either