Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LiaHalleck
12.19.2012 , 06:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Please be advised that billing issues can be resolved by our Customer Service agents who can be contacted by phone via this page.

If you are experiencing an issue only with Paypal please contact them directly.

Toll-free numbers are supplied for calls originating from the USA, UK, Germany and France. Please note that if calling from outside these countries you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
Being put on hold for four hours only to be told the people I needed to speak too went home 20 mins ago is NOT BLOODY CUSTOMER SERVICE. Do you not want money? Is that it? I'm not going to be on hold for
Four.
Bloody.
Hours.
Just to give you money.
My account payment eventually went through five days after the fact, but I still can't buy coins.
And I won't buy anymore of them if this is how you bungle a simple bank transaction.
So thank you, I've spent a good 40$ plus on coins before you stopped me from giving you money, Probably saved my bank account a good 40$ more with your Customer "Service"
"You have to BUILD a community before you stab it in the chest and fill the wound with rock salt. If you don't want that, if you'd rather just log in and and coat-tail some purples and feel good about yourself, WoW's right over there."

Onyxius
12.21.2012 , 04:09 PM | #22
NU2001 is the new red... If you can't fix an issue apparently the correct course of action is to change the face of it.. Great fix EA. Cheers to hoping Disney buys you out.
Life is a test, whether we understand it, or just dream we do.

Ultimate
12.21.2012 , 04:14 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Onyxius View Post
NU2001 is the new red... If you can't fix an issue apparently the correct course of action is to change the face of it.. Great fix EA. Cheers to hoping Disney buys you out.
Totally agreed. anyone is better the Eaware
"Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs"

Its not a Meatree....it's an Ambush!

Blindsight
12.22.2012 , 07:14 PM | #24
Hey guys I normally don't post on the forums but since I've had the same issue as everyone else here I thought I'd drop in. Does anyone know if they're doing anything about it at all or are we just to sit here and wait to see what happens?

I mean I've never had a problem with the game up until now where I've tried to use both card and paypal to buy some coins. Just doesn't seem like its meant to be,
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.

Anakur
01.02.2013 , 03:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by -Rulz- View Post
its not just pay pal this its all cards it happends to i unsubed to resub to try and fix the error now the game wont accept the card iv been useing all this time to pay monthlys, are you just trying to lose customers? this problem has been happening since the cartel store opend and you try to make it sound like its a new thing when you know its not
This is not a paypal issue so contacting them is pointless it is a bioware problem so they need to get it sorted in the past i have managed to buy coins using both my CC and Paypal then all of a suddent it wont work......and it seems bio aint intrested in helping

Stealios
01.02.2013 , 03:37 PM | #27
What for me worked was going to my payment history and deleting my paypal account there. After that I didn't get any error messages.

*WARNING* If you have an active subscription, deleting your paypal info will cancel that sub. (I didn't have that issue because I use gametime cards)