Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Meeting Revan

Gurluas
01.07.2012 , 08:17 PM | #21
Well there is that quest for the Empire in Nar Shadaa where you come across a vault by Revan.

Linn
01.08.2012 , 05:20 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by xngxng View Post
Revan was a HER, thank you.
I absolutely sympathise..for me Revan was and will always be female.

That "book about Revan"...oh, come on...it isn't really a good one. It just doesn't matter, whether or not it even exists.

Linn
01.08.2012 , 05:25 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by xianfusheng View Post
official cannon also made the player character of KOTOR 2 female.
The sad thing about this is: while I really enjoyed both games and found the Exile a worthwile character to play, I wouldn't mind if they made her male now (I played a female Exile). With Revan it's something different. I accept of course that there is a canon claiming differently but I will never see Revan as a male character, even though someone with the name might appear in the game. It just feels completely wrong.

jasoncollins
01.08.2012 , 02:04 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Faloma View Post
Everyone can meet Revan...

But as a BH I did not come across him during my storyline quests.
only seen him once in flash point late 30s i think and it was a let down
10% love for the real world
90% hate for the real world

Toushirou
12.23.2012 , 05:58 AM | #25
Can you meet revan in both Republic and Empire?? and what's the name of the flashpoint??

JediMasterRevan
12.23.2012 , 10:09 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Toushirou View Post
Can you meet revan in both Republic and Empire?? and what's the name of the flashpoint??
Pretty much do the Jedi Prisoner quest which is really 2 flashpoints, Taral V and Maelstrom Prison ( That's republic side ). Don't know the Sith side named quests.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

MishraArtificer
12.25.2012 , 04:49 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
Pretty much do the Jedi Prisoner quest which is really 2 flashpoints, Taral V and Maelstrom Prison ( That's republic side ). Don't know the Sith side named quests.
Boarding Party and The Foundry. You're welcome.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

DarthAnaethil
12.26.2012 , 12:02 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Boarding Party and The Foundry. You're welcome.
nobody thanked you
CEO but still the same as everybody else

Lium
01.01.2013 , 10:46 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Toushirou View Post
Well this thread is a year old. And surprisingly there's a lot of incorrect responses in here. Here's a complete breakdown of who exactly gets to meet Revan and when.
  • All classes on EMPIRE SIDE will encounter Revan in the Foundry and must defeat him.
  • All classes on REPUBLIC SIDE will encounter Revan ONLY at the end of the Maelstrom Prison Flashpoint after you defeat the final boss.
  • Only Republic classes will get private, one on one face time with Revan to actually talk to him after the first time you run Maelstrom Prison. Go back to the fleet and you'll see a story area where you can enter. Revan is waiting for you there.

Hope that helps.