Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just lost subscriber status for about 5 minutes, All hotbars reset

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Just lost subscriber status for about 5 minutes, All hotbars reset

Icyy
01.01.2013 , 12:43 AM | #1
I logged in, saw my credits down to 200k, and only one hotbar was showing up. Closed SWTOR, logged back in and everything was fine. Except all my hotbars on every character were reset. Totally blank. Now I have to go back in and setup every single character's multiple hotbars again.

What is going on Bioware, why cant you keep accounts flagged as subscriber status? When you're an altaholic like myself, it really takes so damn long to setup every character again, remap every key again, etc etc.

Exwyzed
01.01.2013 , 02:55 AM | #2
Same happened to me. What's worse, I'm in between 40 and 50 and my lvl 3 bike skill was lost, with trainer asking for yet another 150,000 credits to buy AGAIN... that amount really isn't small for a leveling toon.

Roalmo
01.01.2013 , 04:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Icyy View Post
... Except all my hotbars on every character were reset. Totally blank. Now I have to go back in and setup every single character's multiple hotbars again....
Hmmm.. this is new, usually it is just one toon at a time. If this starts for a lot more people gonna be a real downer for the Game.

Icyy
01.01.2013 , 07:21 PM | #4
Any fix to this? just happened again

Fitzymac
01.02.2013 , 12:15 AM | #5
Exact same thing, submitted a ticket, was kindly refunded my 150k of credits for the speeder training, however was told i had to just make do with constantly resetting my Hotbars, and the loss of rested exp was permanent and not reversible.
This is a huge bug, completely shutting down play for 15 minutes PER LOG IN. I'm not even sure if i should bother buying the speeder training, as I'm sure if i purchase it again I'm just going to have to submit another ticket again, and then once refunded my credits, I'm sure i will just have to do the whole dance again (that said a ticket takes a good few days for a response anyway)
Its a problem exclusive to the people paying you money monthly, and its not acceptable, and the lack of well publicised response is just the spit to the face that makes it unacceptable business operations, as opposed to just an unfortunate bug we have to weather through.

RamathRS
01.02.2013 , 12:28 AM | #6
I'm having the exact same issue. This is EXTREMELY frustrating!

FIX YOUR GAME, BIOWARE!

SuperGrunt
01.02.2013 , 01:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Exwyzed View Post
Same happened to me. What's worse, I'm in between 40 and 50 and my lvl 3 bike skill was lost, with trainer asking for yet another 150,000 credits to buy AGAIN... that amount really isn't small for a leveling toon.
WOW

My Tier 1 Friends of SWTOR Speeder just got so much better.
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

firestarter
01.02.2013 , 02:17 AM | #8
Had the same thing happening to me yesterday. This is just stupid.

Cant buy cartel coins, this **** happening. Think its time to quit the game.

If they dont care then I dont care also.

Exwyzed
01.03.2013 , 01:31 PM | #9
Received email about credits being refunded. Logged in to find quick bars reset again, although I did see my 150,000 in the inventory. Definitely not going to buy the bike skill before lvl 50. My subscription is cancelled at this time and don't plan on re-subbing for now - at least F2P doesn't have me worried all the time when this is going to happen again.

Bioware, please let us know when you're confident this is resolved -- I do like the game and don't mind coming back to becoming a paying customer from time to time.

KingNuada
01.03.2013 , 07:31 PM | #10
Lost Subscriber Status today. Had to call and get it sorted out. My recurrent billing did not kick in. Called Billing and got it sorted. (I hope) I still love the game and will continue to play regardless of these minor setbacks =)
: Wyndigo, Daynes, Sigourney, Theocolese, Scorian, Sohzei, Phuria, Ytrayion, Ydina, Ybartus, Castorius, Wyliekat, Yleena, Ykotta,
Zhornha, Eetwidemyloh, Srosha, Vorkuun, Ytheonidas, Charnivorus