Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gawlron
12.29.2012 , 08:27 AM | #121
Been here a year, and I'll be here for the long haul.
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

Texnolyze
12.29.2012 , 11:53 AM | #122
Been here since launch and not planning to go. The last year summary from a Scoundrel/Operative perspective:

1 - pre-launch: "WOW, this game's gonna be so great, I'm gonna roll a Scoundrel - always wanted to play a Rogue with an ability to heal!"

2 - launch and leveling: "WOW, this game is so great and I love the story, I love the mechanics, can't wait till i reach lvl50!"

3 - pvp pre 1.1:
DPS: "Ha! I'm doing so much burst damage! Now that you can call a true assassin".
HEAL: "Damnit, why is Kolto Cloud/Recuperative Nanotech so slow?"

4 - 1.2:
DPS: "Oh my god, they're nerfing me for the 10th time...."
HEAL: "Finally, they fixed Kolto Cloud/Recuperative Nanotech".

5 - since 1.2 till this day:
DPS: "I think I'm gonna try Dirty Fighting/Lethality... may as well use auto-attack O_O"
HEAL: "Hot,hot,hot,instant,hot,hot,hot,instant..."
Force'aker, Assassin lv50
Cantaloop, Operative lv50
Texhnolyze, Scoundrel lv50
Queerlooking, Guardian lv50

LadyAdmiral
12.29.2012 , 12:36 PM | #123

Cheers to everyone who's been here since launch.. and before
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

Baeritone
12.29.2012 , 01:05 PM | #124
Still here, still fighting. Friends have all bailed, but still I remain. Love the game too much to leave.

Zsavooz
12.29.2012 , 07:49 PM | #125
nice sig, got to get me one of those... a year and counting....

Projawa
12.30.2012 , 03:09 AM | #126
I've been here for 1 year and it's been a blast. I played WoW for 4 years which was a great time but I've enjoyed SWTOR much more. Hope the game continues to improve and mature!

Theomis
12.30.2012 , 04:26 PM | #127
Still here and feeling the force strong

Atrilial
12.30.2012 , 06:01 PM | #128
Here since beta and early access and don't expect to stop anytime soon! I've had a blast despite the bumps along the way. I love all the class stories (well, except Jedi Consular, haven't really given it much of a chance yet). I love the companions and so much more. Can't wait to see where it goes next.
Check out my Sith Warrior/Malavai Quinn Fanfic!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7748260/...ry_and_Healing

Chrysler
12.31.2012 , 10:38 AM | #129
Year already! man.. i can remember years ago looking at the SWTOR site before any game footage was released! It was hugeomatic fun playing in the SWTOR beta 3 times and like all of us here I've been subscribed since the release and continue to stay with this game to as long as its still alive! well done Bioware for your amazing efforts all though there's been some rough patches i'm sure the future looks bright for star wars. And i can't wait to explore Makeb and maybe even the Cathar if you decide to release them with the expansion pack! Good luck Bioware for the years to come and Have fun bros!

Vlacke
01.02.2013 , 07:34 AM | #130
Been here since early access, great game indeed.
Telcontar Legacy