Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Characters restored but missing equipment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Characters restored but missing equipment

Isislol
12.28.2012 , 09:31 AM | #1
Hello. I deleted my 50s few months ago but just resubed to game again and my characters were restored. The problem is their equipment is missing ALL mods/armorings/enhancements with the exception of leg item( level 38 armoring/mod). I submitted another ticket and was told the characters were restored in exact state from which they were deleted. Now this is some kind of mistake because a character with valor 92 does not run naked or have level 37 mod in the leg item. I'm also sure when I deleted them I wasn't deleting every single mod in my equipment .

Now I don't know what to do because gearing them again will take months and I just don't have time to play as much now as I did 6 months ago. Has anyone had the same problem after having their characters restored?

Dassvidanja
12.28.2012 , 07:54 PM | #2
Sure you didn't sell all the gear and mail the credits to an alt? Your argument about a Valour 92 character running round naked is a bit weak when you were quite happy to delete the character.

Something doesn't sound right to me. Just sayin'~~~

Dassvidanja.

Isislol
12.28.2012 , 10:28 PM | #3
I deleted all of my characters including alts when I quit the game. The reason i quit in the first place was because the game was unplayable for me for couple of weeks, I've been getting random disconnects or the game would just close and exit to windows at random times. I got frustrated and I quit.
You also may not know this but WH gear sells to vendors for like 1 credit, not sure about mods besides I would just make more money doing 5 BH daily quests.
Oh and my characters were restored with over 5mill gold on them so that argument doesn't really hold.