Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 20 Jedi/Sith

BrandonSM
10.22.2012 , 05:07 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by revansowns View Post
Can't believe I forgot Jaina

BTW I love your sig (guy above me)
Actually, now that I really think about.

She's becoming EXTREMELY powerful... its just that she's been pinned against some foes that made Luke Skywalker worry..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Skyrimisgood
12.26.2012 , 12:37 PM | #42
1. Luke Skywalker (Seriously if he's not #1 your list is wrong)
2. Darth Sidious
3. Darth Vader (ROTJ)
4. Yoda
5. Darth Plagueis
6. Starkiller
7. Ben Skywaker
8. Jaina Solo
9. Darth Vitiate
10. Darth Bane
11. Obi Wan
12. Exar Kun
13. Kyle Katarn
14. Cade Skywalker
15. Darth Malgus
16. Marka Ragnos
17. Naga Sadow
18. Ludo Kressh
19. Tulak Hord
20. Kallig

Dunno if Dread Masters count as sith, if they do they would probably be at places 16-20
Also I didnt add anyone from the Dark Council, because I have no idea where they would be, but considering 2 destroyed the emperor's citadel in a duel, they would probably be pretty high up.

lord-durpp
12.27.2012 , 12:10 AM | #43
Have to admit, dread masters deserve a spot in the top ten, same with Jadus and Nihilus
Cut 'em down!

Kilikaa
12.27.2012 , 12:50 AM | #44
You seriously put Starkiller ahead of Jaina Solo? Starkiller is weak compared to just about everyone on your list. Remove that loser, put Jaina in his spot and add her brother Jacen. That would make a very good list.

MasterMe
12.27.2012 , 09:50 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
You seriously put Starkiller ahead of Jaina Solo? Starkiller is weak compared to just about everyone on your list. Remove that loser, put Jaina in his spot and add her brother Jacen. That would make a very good list.
Well I thought I put him in a good spot. It's just an opinion. Perhaps Jaina is more powerful then him, but if you paid any attention to my post you'll notice that I pointed out that I knew very little about the NJO people. For that reason, I can't rate people like Jaina, Jacen, or Kyle Katarn accurately.