Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No teir 3 techs in today! ***?????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
No teir 3 techs in today! ***?????

LORDxMALICE
12.26.2012 , 02:46 PM | #1
Basicaly I sat on hold for 2 hours for some *********** ACOUNT MANAGER to get on the line and tell me "sorry but noone can help you today they're all OFF"

WHAT KIND OF ****** *********** COMPANY IS THIS??????

I PAY MONEY FOR THIS GAME AND I CAN'T PLAY IT BUT ITS COOL, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE MAJOR ISSUES... LETS GIVE THE TECHS A DAY OFF!

**** YOU BIOWARE

**** YOU EA

YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!

I WANT MY gosh darn MONEY BACK!
{}[}{{{{{()[]()}}}}}{]>{}==============================
"NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN... ALL JEDI SHALL FALL..."
-LORD MALICE, Dark Lord of the Sith

LORDxMALICE
12.26.2012 , 02:49 PM | #2
now im back on *********** hold again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sethland
12.26.2012 , 03:57 PM | #3
Good golly man, have you heard of Christmas holiday?

I am sure you can understand that even CSR's are entitled to some well deserved downtime - especially when they have to listen to people like you all day

Patience young padawan, tomorrow's another day!

LORDxMALICE
12.26.2012 , 04:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sethland View Post

I am sure you can understand that even CSR's are entitled to some well deserved downtime - especially when they have to listen to people like you all day

That would be fine except I have had this problem for 3 days now. I've spoke to reps, teir 1 and 2 techs, always the same answer. "we'll send you an email".. never get one, never have. I'm disgusted with this "so called" TECHNICAL SUPPORT!

And when I spend monmey on something i expect it to work correctly! Not break and crash and freeze every time I try to use it!

As for the "Christmas Holiday" CHRISTMAS IS OVER!

LORDxMALICE
12.26.2012 , 04:51 PM | #5
And "well deserved"? How? They put a busted product out! Have you trolled the CS Forum? I have for 3 days now, know what I see? A BUSTED PRODUCT AND PEOPLE TELLING THEM TO FIX IT!

Know what they get in responce? "Send your DXDiag"... then, nothing. Or "try to decrease your resolution"

A bunch of bull shyt answers with no real fix... But oh yeah I forgot the day after Christmas is still christmas according to you... NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD

And "People like me" You mean peaople that pay their wages! People that buy their products! People that pay good money for a service NOT being rendered!

MrSchmo
12.26.2012 , 05:09 PM | #6
I love all the swearing and caps, and then you finish with 'gosh darn.'

Sorry made me laugh.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

miisha
12.26.2012 , 09:05 PM | #7
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS !@#!#!@%#@#$#$%#%#$%#$ 3 #%#$%#%# 3 24@$@#$@$@#$#^$%^$% 345#$%#%#%#$%#%@$#! 123!#!#!#!#!@$#@$%$#%^$# 24$#%##%#$#$%@$!@#$^#$%$%#$^t$%^%^^ FIX YOUR BLOODY $@$@$#@$%##$#%^$^$$%^$^$%^$^#%@$!M BUGGY PIECE OF 24@$@$#@#$#@$@#$@#$% #$$$$@#$r^&%&%&%^&&%^*^&*^&#@ #$%#%%$#%# STOP USING FLINT STONE TECHNOLOGY!!!!! GOSH DARN !!

that's what the OP really wanted to say

spectreclees
12.26.2012 , 09:11 PM | #8
Eh, I got a ticket response today and it was just an automated response. Now I'll wait another couple of days for a response. Hopefully I'm around when they answer.

augustgrace
12.26.2012 , 09:19 PM | #9

That would be acceptable if the problem was limited to the holidays. I've been trying to get ahold of someone for 14 days now to no avail. Their customer service is extremely aggravating. Even when you do get someone on the phone they don't know anything about the product they're supposed to be supporting, so they put you on hold for someone else to deal with, which usually ends with you giving up after being on hold another hour or two.

Just look around the cs forums. You have people being hanged up on, or someone answering the phone only to say that support is off line and to call back latter, cs bots that deliver copy/paste answers that have nothing to do with your issue and tickets being closed with no explanation.

jprife
12.26.2012 , 10:48 PM | #10

Funny that this wasn't an issue this time last year, when the game was first released. There were numerous CSRs on duty then. After this summer's big lay-offs at BW, not so much.