Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

This Problem is Costing Me More and More. Help DEV

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
This Problem is Costing Me More and More. Help DEV
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrGreaterGood's Avatar


MrGreaterGood
12.24.2012 , 08:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Monopolist View Post
Not the best way to start Christmas.

The problem is still there and I can't do anything.

Please check my email. I sent it to swtor@support.com as asked.
The email is support@swtor.com - maybe this is why you have not heard back from them?
Noure | Boddah | Tiamatria
The Vexxed - The Harbinger

RevansSoul's Avatar


RevansSoul
12.24.2012 , 09:43 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerpunkt View Post
"I just purchased SKYPE credit so I can make an international call from Korea for $20"

You dont need this, you can call for free if you use this number +1-855-467-9867 . Quite stupid that support did not tell you this. Im asking myself whats the purpose of support here...only to piss you more I guess.
Skype keeps asking for money when I dial "+1-855-467-9867".

Monopolist's Avatar


Monopolist
12.24.2012 , 08:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGreaterGood View Post
The email is support@swtor.com - maybe this is why you have not heard back from them?
Oops that's what i meant lol

Packetdancer's Avatar


Packetdancer
12.24.2012 , 08:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by RevansSoul View Post
Skype keeps asking for money when I dial "+1-855-467-9867".
Hrm. It shouldn't be; it doesn't for me. Try doing it as +18554679867 without the minus signs?
Pahke Stardancer (Jedi Sentinel, Save Taris) / Random CS Forum Participant
Writer, photographer, software engineer, GAMER.


docTOR: SWTOR Launcher Troubleshooting Guide

Monopolist's Avatar


Monopolist
12.25.2012 , 12:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Packetdancer View Post
Hrm. It shouldn't be; it doesn't for me. Try doing it as +18554679867 without the minus signs?
Yup it keeps telling me that SKYPE credits are required to make the call (international).

But once again, the $20 expense just to make the calls and waiting for many many hours to get ahold of the "higher department" is the smallest of the problem.

I sent my government issued ID (PASSPORT) to support@swtor.com as instructed, but nothing has been resolved. NOTHING.

The guy from the "higher department" told me that it should work in less than a day once I email the picture, but it has been almost a week now.

This is not only costing me more than $50 in calling and reaching expenses, but HOURS of my time.

Flowerpunkt's Avatar


Flowerpunkt
12.25.2012 , 02:23 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Monopolist View Post
Yup it keeps telling me that SKYPE credits are required to make the call (international).

But once again, the $20 expense just to make the calls and waiting for many many hours to get ahold of the "higher department" is the smallest of the problem.

I sent my government issued ID (PASSPORT) to support@swtor.com as instructed, but nothing has been resolved. NOTHING.

The guy from the "higher department" told me that it should work in less than a day once I email the picture, but it has been almost a week now.

This is not only costing me more than $50 in calling and reaching expenses, but HOURS of my time.
Dont be naive that your ID will solve something. They are just buying time. Thats what I think at least.

Its weird that stuff with skype. It should work for free with that number...for most people it work, you are really unlucky. I suggest you to stop wasting your time and money and wait for a couple of days when holidays pass.

Monopolist's Avatar


Monopolist
12.25.2012 , 06:53 PM | #17
Problem is still there.

Any dev?

Monopolist's Avatar


Monopolist
12.25.2012 , 06:53 PM | #18
I can't even Pre-Order the expansion.

This is getting ridiculous.

Monopolist's Avatar


Monopolist
12.26.2012 , 08:35 PM | #19
This is the worst customer service ever in my entire life.

After a long wait, I get an "automated email" saying there is nothing wrong with my account and it is my financial institution that is preventing me from purchasing the cartel coins or expansion pack.

DID YOU NOT READ MY PREVIOUS MESSAGES? I CREATED ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND THEY ALLOWED ME TO PURCHASE THE DAMN CARTEL COINS.

EVEN YOUR SUPPORT MANAGER TOLD ME THAT WHEN HE ACCESSED MY ACCOUNT PAGE, THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE PAYMENT OPTION WAS NOT PRESENT AND SOMETHING WAS REALLY WRONG WITH MY ACCOUNT.

AND YOU SEND ME A DAMN GENERIC EMAIL TELLING ME THAT NOTHING IS WRONG AND THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION?

I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS DURING MY STAY IN SOUTH KOREA AND CHINA AND YOU ARE STILL TELLING ME THAT IT IS MY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION THAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM?

Monopolist's Avatar


Monopolist
12.26.2012 , 08:56 PM | #20
Up to this date, I've been issued with three reference ticket numbers.

And after talking to the support manager yesterday on the phone (HIGHER DEPARTMENT WAS NOT AVAILABLE BECAUSE THEY WERE ON VACATION), due to the exceeding number of ticket numbers I have, he has "consolidated" all my issues and provided me with one final reference number.

Is there some kind of severe communication problem within your department? I get an email for a ticket number that I have never received in my entire life?