Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's Prime.

mefit
12.25.2012 , 05:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Revan abandoned the way of the Light when he became Darth Revan. The powers of the Light are still known to him, but because he has been tainted by the Dark Side, they are "unavailable" (In a certain sense) to him.

Reborn Revan is prime Revan. Darth Revan confronted the Emperor, got turned to the Dark Side (easily I might add). Reborn Revan confronts the Emperor, fights but then gets owned.
Revan was already fallen to the Darkside way before he met the Emperor . He also "Easily" broke the Emperors hold on him twice now . Really if we go by Lore so far , many easily break the emperors hold . Not all but a good handful .
Maybe also get controlled easily by the Emperor !

I will say without Meetra (The Exile) Revan would have not lived 300 years as he would have been sucked dry days/weeks/months/years after the Emperor started to suck his power . Also will add that Revan seeming controlled the Emperors mind a little too . We really have to question this whole mind control thing because it does not seem to work out too well for the Emperor.

Not a Reply to Aurbere

Revan was at his Prime at the point of Malek fight and to the point of the fight with the Emperor in which 2 great Jedi's got beat easily by the Emperor .
Its too my Belief and Opinion that Revan was not ready to fight at the point of Foundry and with 300 years of being in the mind of the Emperor and the other way around , he was tainted and drained . Likely at this point still in his Prime but not at 100% .
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Aurbere
12.25.2012 , 06:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Revan was already fallen to the Darkside way before he met the Emperor . He also "Easily" broke the Emperors hold on him twice now . Really if we go by Lore so far , many easily break the emperors hold . Not all but a good handful .
Maybe also get controlled easily by the Emperor !

I will say without Meetra (The Exile) Revan would have not lived 300 years as he would have been sucked dry days/weeks/months/years after the Emperor started to suck his power . Also will add that Revan seeming controlled the Emperors mind a little too . We really have to question this whole mind control thing because it does not seem to work out too well for the Emperor.
Should have worded that differently. But the point was that Reborn Revan was actually able to do something against the Emperor, when Darth Revan didn't even get to fight (as far as I know).
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."