Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coin Monthly Grant

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Voemel
12.20.2012 , 02:06 PM | #1
I talked with a customer service person via phone call on ~ 12.12.2012 in regards to Cartel Coin Monthly Grants. At that time I had not received a November or December Grant. The CS was able to provide the November grant and asked that I wait one week for the December grant. It has now been over a week. Can someone take a look and let me know when I can expect to receive the 700 cartel coins for my monthly grant for December? I should receive 600 cc for the 180 sub and 100 cc for the security key.

Thank you for all of your time and efforts.

Beesodd
12.20.2012 , 02:16 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Voemel,

We have received a number of reports of players who should have received their monthly coins. We are looking into it, but unfortunately I don't have a workaround or ETA for you at this time.

It does look like the Security Key grant has gone through alright for you, although this is of course a small part of the overall monthly amount.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

BlackMercenary
12.20.2012 , 02:35 PM | #3
I'm suffering from the same problem. I recieved 100 cartel coins for the security key, but my monthly grant is already 3 days late !

Ceylonese
12.20.2012 , 02:45 PM | #4
Also in the same boat.

Received the Security Key grant but the monthly allowance is now a few days late.

Texaboose
12.20.2012 , 02:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Voemel,

We have received a number of reports of players who should have received their monthly coins. We are looking into it, but unfortunately I don't have a workaround or ETA for you at this time.

It does look like the Security Key grant has gone through alright for you, although this is of course a small part of the overall monthly amount.
Thank you Beesodd for firstly acknowledging that there's been numerous reports of the Cartel Coin problem and secondly for reporting that you're looking into it. This is the first confirmation from CS regarding this problem I've seen.

I'm really understanding when there is a problem and people acknowledge it and communicate and as a result a lot more satisfied; it's the silence that's the most frustrating. So at least some kudos for at least communicating with us.

Kiryan
12.20.2012 , 02:53 PM | #6
Can we all please remember that the grants are staggered?

I recieve my security key grant on the 15th (from what I've heard, when I activated it).

I recieve my monthly around the 26th, since that is when my sub renews.

Therefore, you can't go by when your key grant hit, think your monthly should as well, and then say your monthly is late; they are differnt days for everyone.

BadOrb
12.20.2012 , 03:16 PM | #7
I don't have a security key. I haven't received my monthly Cartel coins either I paid on the 17th of November for a 3 month subscription. So I think I should of got them by last weekend , if it's a 4 weekly cycle. Not sure why you don't just give out the full amount when the customer pays. In my case it would have been 550 x 3.

Edit - I have my November ones , just not Decembers ones.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Wodaz
12.20.2012 , 03:38 PM | #8
I haven't received my monthly subscriber allotment of 500 either. I did however receive my security key allotment.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I'm kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"
Free Character Transfer and stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/f39w6v

BlackMercenary
12.20.2012 , 04:07 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiryan View Post
Can we all please remember that the grants are staggered?

I recieve my security key grant on the 15th (from what I've heard, when I activated it).

I recieve my monthly around the 26th, since that is when my sub renews.

Therefore, you can't go by when your key grant hit, think your monthly should as well, and then say your monthly is late; they are differnt days for everyone.
I don't think that that's the issue, in my case I got my security at 15, when I should have gotten it, but I didn't get my monthly at 17, when I should have gotten it. that's the issue allmost everyone here is having !

BadOrb
12.20.2012 , 04:48 PM | #10
I have mine now , hope the rest of you get yours.

Cheers ,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12