Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Event Codex Entries

AgustinSarro
12.19.2012 , 05:31 PM | #1
I need to know how am I supposed to get the 9 codex I'm missing from the World Events, my character has been created after the Rakghoul's Event and now that I've done grand acquisition race event (a few months ago) I am missing 9 codex entries, anyone knows? Please help.
Aslawk

República Latina | The Harbinger

AshlaBoga
12.19.2012 , 05:47 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
I need to know how am I supposed to get the 9 codex I'm missing from the World Events, my character has been created after the Rakghoul's Event and now that I've done grand acquisition race event (a few months ago) I am missing 9 codex entries, anyone knows? Please help.
They might be bringing it back next year. Otherwise you're not going to be able to get the entries. Here's a basic rule of mmos - event only content is to keep people from unsubbing because if they unsubb they will NEVER get the content they missed. Or in your case, to encourage them to sub @launch.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

AgustinSarro
12.20.2012 , 07:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
They might be bringing it back next year. Otherwise you're not going to be able to get the entries. Here's a basic rule of mmos - event only content is to keep people from unsubbing because if they unsubb they will NEVER get the content they missed. Or in your case, to encourage them to sub @launch.
Ok, I've been subscribed since December of the last year, but I had been experiencing Characters change, though I could not have get it because it was a level 50 event. Well thanks for the help.
Aslawk

República Latina | The Harbinger

AshlaBoga
12.20.2012 , 10:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
Ok, I've been subscribed since December of the last year, but I had been experiencing Characters change, though I could not have get it because it was a level 50 event. Well thanks for the help.
It wasn't a level 50 event, only Zama Brak and Urtagh were level 50 (the 2 event only world bosses). You could have gotten 6/9 codex entries if you'd wanted.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!