Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tickets not being completed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Tickets not being completed
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fatal-N-Felony
12.03.2012 , 07:23 PM | #1
I've been waiting 2+ weeks and i feel like I'm just being ignored, I mostly just want my restoration request to be completed. 6874206
<The Pants Party> @The Harbinger
Push buttons that light up Lightning Sorc

Fatal-N-Felony
12.11.2012 , 08:22 AM | #2
9 more days and it will be a full month of my ticket being ignored
(counting my actual in game ticket and not when this thread was started)

Bruke
12.12.2012 , 11:05 AM | #3
Well that... sucks. I came on here to ask whether the 4 days I've gone without a response on mine is typical and that's not encouraging.

Fatal-N-Felony
12.13.2012 , 09:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bruke View Post
Well that... sucks. I came on here to ask whether the 4 days I've gone without a response on mine is typical and that's not encouraging.
so yea they just now did the restore and it's not the character i asked for LOL really?

Nanglez
12.13.2012 , 09:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
so yea they just now did the restore and it's not the character i asked for LOL really?
Lol that sucks man.

Jojogunne
12.15.2012 , 09:15 PM | #6
Ha I just made a post for myself regarding the same thing, I made a ticket almost 2 weeks ago and no reply yet

Fatal-N-Felony
12.16.2012 , 12:40 PM | #7
4 days left
so now they deleted the character they wrongly restored but they didn't think of restoring the jugg i asked for when doing so
and for some reason my abilities are all gone on my main

SithMasterJesseJ
12.20.2012 , 01:52 AM | #8
Weird. They stuffed up on my character restore as well.

They said I could change the name once i log in - didnt let me my name is a huge capital letter mess. Can't even be read.

But on top of it all - they put it on the wrong server entirely...

I've made several tickets and I even phoned once (sorry we only do account issues, bye!)

Yeah im being ignored. Good to see im not the only one was getting worried.

What are you going to do after a month of waiting? I think im almost about a month too now

Datuk
12.20.2012 , 03:55 AM | #9
I feel you. I am starting to see a pattern here since the big news in July. Customer service is extremely inefficient and ineffective in handling simple matters. It is sad to see a complete degeneration of such an important facet in the future of a great game like SWTOR.

Cerimon
12.20.2012 , 05:26 AM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Fatal-N-Felony,

Currently our response time for support request tickets is not what we would like it to be. This is due to the large number of support requests submitted. As we work through these requests the resolution time will be reduced to the point where we will be able to action new tickets within a more satisfactory timescale. If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support