Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutts ? How will it work

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Rise of the Hutts ? How will it work

JAMES_PRYDE
12.19.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1
Dear EA,

How is the expansion going to work ? Just purchase / preorder it, then when it is released the client will automatically update and install it ?
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand !
Be sure to check out her reincarnations! Lord Zash Necromonger Program
---To travel to Clan Jade Falcon [swtor]: Click here: ---

LVCommando
12.20.2012 , 12:04 AM | #2
What i'm wondering is about the EXTREMELY VAGUE FAQ reply to the question of "Iím a subscriber, why do I have to pre-order the Rise of the Hutt Cartel?" Which the answer is, "You do not have to pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel, players who pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel receive five (5) days of Early Access if they pre-order by January 7, 2013 11:59PM CT // 5:59AM GMT."

Yea way to waffle around the made up question you know is coming from every game subscriber, namely, if i'm a game subscriber why in the hell do I have to pay for extra game content?

So how about some clear info CS? Are subscribers going to be screwed into paying extra money for game content that is technically part of the base game or not?

QuiLonCloud
12.20.2012 , 01:07 AM | #3
Plenty of other FTP MMOs have added content as an expansion requiring you to pay for the content. It's nothing new, and nothing to be upset over. Just my two cents...

JAMES_PRYDE
12.20.2012 , 02:24 AM | #4
thats what I was thinking, ie: WOW
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand !
Be sure to check out her reincarnations! Lord Zash Necromonger Program
---To travel to Clan Jade Falcon [swtor]: Click here: ---