Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Using inventory unlock REMOVED multiple unlocks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[BUG] Using inventory unlock REMOVED multiple unlocks

SelenaCat
12.15.2012 , 08:21 AM | #1
I used what should have been the final two Inventory Upgrade (Account) unlocks, that should have increased my inventory to the maximum of 80 (I purchased all my characters to 50 slots previously, then had used a single increase to 60). The first worked properly to increase my inventory to 70, but after using the next, it appeared to have no effect. But when I switched to another character, I discovered that my inventory space had actually been DECREASED back to down 50. Not only that, my previously-used account-wide unlocks of Hide Helm, Unify Colors, Display Title and Crew Skill Slot no longer functioned. I don't have an easy way to test my account-wide GTN unlocks either (I've used several single-use increases on several characters), but I fear that may have been bugged as well.

As a F2P player, I cannot create an in-game ticket, but that was a HUGE investment that just disappeared. (I also had used a Display Legacy account unlock the day I went F2P, which apparently only unlocked a single character, but I've let that slide since it's a minor quibble). Needless to say, I was pretty upset.

I quit the game and restarted and fortunately, the previous unlocks seems to have been fixed. However, the two just-used inventory unlocks appear to have had no effect (I'm back to 60 on the character I had used them with, rather than the 70 it was prior to leaving the game), so I'm not out the credits I spent for them (purchased on the GTN).