Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

System Damage?

unsaidsword
12.15.2012 , 07:48 AM | #1
I am currently having resoultion issues with your software. Playing the game is a non-issue, however if the screen is miminumlized by my self or for someother reason, my pc becomes unable to transmit video signals to my monitor. Even when I restart the computer (which I am forced to do as I cant see anything) the issue persists. The only soloution I have found to this problem is to reinstall my video driver while in safe mode.

It seems to me as if your software is damaging my system, which makes me very hesitant to use it. I have also re-subscribed and am currently very dissapointed to be unable to play without concern. I'm running windows vista service pack two, 9800 GT Nvida with 3 G of ram. I dont have this issue with any other program. Any assistance would be apprecated.

wizardaeon
12.15.2012 , 07:53 AM | #2
I have the same problem if I try using a monitor with a VGA plug. I switched to a TV using the HDMI port on my video card and it solved the problem, however Im not getting high definition and text is hard to read. Id suggest switching to a monitor with a DVI port if you have one.
METAKRON-lv50-Marauder-Jedi Covenant
ELDAAR-lv50-Guardian-Jedi Covenant