Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Missions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elear
12.13.2012 , 02:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by VedrixSorio View Post
I got this issue too. Only Regnant works properly, the others are broken. Seems like the test server isn't being used properly.
Funny thing, it worked almost perfectly on PTS (only issue, one weekly wasn't given after doing related mission, but after doing other mission), unless it's bug caused by nature of those weeklies, since they are supposed to reset each on different day(this wasn't working at all on PTS).

But yep, keeping same(bugged) build on PTS for 3 weeks didn't exactly help this case.

Simbr
12.13.2012 , 02:52 PM | #12
Nearly brought these upgrades last night, was gonna get a pack off the cartel market as well. So glad I didn't!

Nanglez
12.13.2012 , 03:02 PM | #13
I now have two characters with full set's of grade seven gear, with a third 3 pieces off having the full set.

Once I have done the missions on each character I will update the OP accordingly, to best see which are appearing when etc.

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 12:41 AM | #14
Haven't done missions on new toons yet, but noticed another thread about this popped up.

Bump.

beanfield
12.14.2012 , 01:46 AM | #15
finished toon #5

still only unlocked Sat Sun and Mon weeklies

interested to see what tomorrow brings

JediNg
12.14.2012 , 04:51 AM | #16
Similar story here.
Tuesday, servers came back up. Went and did all the 'first time' missions with new gear.
Complete them all, see that I have some new missions (didn't note which ones. But it was at least 5, maybe 6). They were definitely Operation: blah blah missions.
I pick those up. I do them. I get like 20 fleet comms, or something, from them. No dailies and no BH comms.
Sometime past midnight (therefore on wednesday) but before the time at which dailies reset, I go and check and see that I have two new missions, the Sunday and the Saturday space weeklies (according to dulfy's site). I complete those and get fleet, daily, and BH comms from each of them. Great
But, so far I have had no new weeklies listed on my mission terminal either.
Ritha
The Harbinger
Formerly from Ahazi, Dec Oct 2003 - Nov 2005

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 07:46 AM | #17
bump.

Rootbeer
12.14.2012 , 08:19 AM | #18
Same prob.

Got all new space parts. Finished all of the new space missions. Had 2 Operation missions appear but said I was not eligible. Wed there was only one operation mission. I was able to pick it up and finish it, it stated it was the Monday weekly one.

Thursday I had 2 more operation missions appear which said I was not eligible. Friday I check, this morning, and there is one operation mission and it won't let me pick it up.

What am I doing wrong?
Collectors Edition Owner
A'saj of
The Chandrian
http://thechandrian.enjin.com

Nanglez
12.14.2012 , 09:07 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Rootbeer View Post
Same prob.

Got all new space parts. Finished all of the new space missions. Had 2 Operation missions appear but said I was not eligible. Wed there was only one operation mission. I was able to pick it up and finish it, it stated it was the Monday weekly one.

Thursday I had 2 more operation missions appear which said I was not eligible. Friday I check, this morning, and there is one operation mission and it won't let me pick it up.

What am I doing wrong?
Nah man your not doing anything wrong, they've decided to make them only complete-able on certain day's instead of just resetting every Tuesday during downtime - you know.. like how a smart person would think it would work... Only problem with their 'new reset system' is its completely broken.

beanfield
12.14.2012 , 10:05 AM | #20
Friday morning, check all 5 chars that should be getting the weekly space missions. Nothing. No new weeklies at all.
A quick fix to this would be nice.