Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If SWTOR was real...

Beniboybling
12.13.2012 , 03:57 PM | #21
What about planets people, where would you live? (If you had to live somewhere...)

Zaxem
12.13.2012 , 04:02 PM | #22
i'd be a sith warrior i <3 jaesa and as for planet it isn't in the game but i'd live either on Naboo or Onderonn from kotor 2
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Segastorm
12.13.2012 , 04:21 PM | #23
I'd probably end up as inquisitor settling on voss. I'd say with Vette, but she's a warrior companion....

Beniboybling
12.13.2012 , 04:39 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Segastorm View Post
I'd probably end up as inquisitor settling on voss. I'd say with Vette, but she's a warrior companion....
Who needs Vette when you've got Khem

mcglynn
12.13.2012 , 04:54 PM | #25
[QUOTE=Beniboybling;5568697]...who would you be?

Interesting question asked on general chat today, so I thought I'd broaden the discussion to the forums.

So, if SWTOR was real:

What faction would you support? Republic
What class would you be? Same as my main, a Jedi Consular
And what planet would you live on? Just in my Ship, traveling around like the in-game characters do.
My response is Bold Italics and underlines.
McGlynn-50 Consular: Sage (Hybrid)
Rauv- 49 Warrior: Juggernaut (Immortal)
Arinix- 6 Trooper
Rauq- 9 Bounty Hunter

nachoshark
12.13.2012 , 09:03 PM | #26
I would love to be a sith inquisitor, but i wouldn't really support a faction, i mean, the empire, you have to always worry about being killed by your rival, and the republic, to goody-two-shoes for me. And as for where i would live, that would be in a desert on Korriban, or i'd live on Alderan.
Server- Jedi Covenant - Bilzar- lvl 50 Sorcerer, Archannis- lvl 35 Sage,
Deforestar- lvl 20 Mercenary, Macklemorous- lvl 6 Warrior, Tranchlus- lvl 4 Knight,