Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blizz: Is he really that bad?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Blizz: Is he really that bad?

The_Duck
12.11.2012 , 11:29 AM | #11
if his hitpoints are not at the same level as yours then gear him out in all orange gear
and pop all +endurance and defense mods in to the gear.

He has a dps stance, but you still should gear him in tank-type mods/gear.

Once I got his HP up to at least close to mine and gave him better defensive mods the little guy can take a decent licking and keep on ticking.
- The Duck

Teksun
12.12.2012 , 12:53 PM | #12
I like running with Blizz as a Merc. He is instantly at the mobs, gets them all over him, and I AOE until they are dead...
Vexacious - 50 Assassin
Teksun - 50 Mercenary

Come to the Dark Side, We have cookies ~V

RikHar
12.14.2012 , 03:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RikHar View Post
Torian seems to be the best one. He hops from foe to foe killing them quickly.
Without a doubt, Torian. Best companion of any on the Sith side and serveral I've tried on the republic. All my companions are well geared and I use them all but when it comes down to a real difficult fight or large groups Torian is the one.

Torian is so good that I'm not even going to try to get the HK droid. I do have HK on my Marauder fully geared with assassin gear and he's still not better then Torian who I have and is also well geared.

RazielHex
12.18.2012 , 03:04 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Infiltratrex View Post
Scadge is terrible too
Skadge is awesome.

Remod Juggernaut Gear with +aim/+defense.

Get his Mastercraft weapon.

He'll look awesome.

Tank Companions come into their own at the Rakata+ level.

LordExozone
12.18.2012 , 07:56 PM | #15
I did some tests a couple of months ago to determine which is the better tank companion, Skadge or Blizz. I gave them both identical gear (tank rakata/columni mix) and had them take turns fighting several gold elites, several silver elites, and several groups of normal mobs, all in the Belsavis daily area.

Blizz outperformed Skadge on all fronts, killing the groups of normal mobs faster than Skadge, and surviving longer against the elites and doing more damage to them then Skadge.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.