Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Share Your 1st Anniversary Celebration Moments with the community!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Share Your 1st Anniversary Celebration Moments with the community!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lium
12.11.2012 , 05:29 PM | #11
I'm starting to feel bad for this game now. When you see subscribers who have been loyal and bit their tongue throughout each debacle and even defended the devs for weird design choices now cancelling, you know something is just not right.

It's clear this community is bad, but it's a two-way street. And BioWare is absolutely responsible for repeatedly exacerbating an already sour community. This latest Life Day stuff may be the last straw for a lot of folks.

Kullar
12.11.2012 , 06:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lium View Post
I'm starting to feel bad for this game now. When you see subscribers who have been loyal and bit their tongue throughout each debacle and even defended the devs for weird design choices now cancelling, you know something is just not right.

It's clear this community is bad, but it's a two-way street. And BioWare is absolutely responsible for repeatedly exacerbating an already sour community. This latest Life Day stuff may be the last straw for a lot of folks.
This. So much this.
"Are ya gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"

SithEmpress
12.11.2012 , 06:47 PM | #13
I really want to celebrate and had plan to do so with my sister, but the fireworks are pitiful, sadly SWG had much better fireworks then these one. Has anyone tried to buy the one on the Cartel Market, maybe there better I wouldnít be surprised if they were. After all they couldnít even give us a simple event to celebrate Life Day or even the One Year Anniversary of the game.

Anyways Iím having a hard time celebrating when everything but those lame fireworks have to be bought. I still do love the game, but Iím losing hope and fear where itís heading. Please donít say you can buy them off the GTN, that doesnít change the fact we should get free gift/celebrations like all the other major MMO on the market.

I donít mind the Cartel Market having thing to buy, I actual like the Cartel Packs but putting all the holiday fun on the Cartel Market sort of kills the holiday fun. At least that how I feel.

Cial
12.11.2012 , 06:53 PM | #14
Bioware you should be ASHAMED with this Life Day debacle. Absolutely one of the biggest failed "events" in the history of mmo's.
Cialy - Mara
Cial - Sorc
The Bastion

MyPetMonkey
12.11.2012 , 08:45 PM | #15
I'm going to take screenshots of me sitting in ghost town planets on APAC servers spamming LFG [HEROIC+4] to absolutely no-one...

Will that get me the prize?

BJWyler
12.11.2012 , 09:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucyfer_Infinity View Post
What celebration? You provided no event....
Hmmm ... MMO ... lots of players ... guilds ... role-players ... I wonder what we should do?

Oh wait!!! Player-generated events!!! Why has no one else on the face of the planet in all the history of mankind never ever thought of this idea before!!! Player-made events - it's pure genius!!!!

BJ
Primus and Alpha on the PTS/Swords of the Republic on The Shadowlands
Check out our own Character Page which includes music and Quest Lists

and our YouTube Channel for Gameplay footage and more

Eillack
12.11.2012 , 10:03 PM | #17
This thread is of ill taste BW.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Sparklefish
12.11.2012 , 11:27 PM | #18
I for one am excited!! Thank you for my fireworks and thank you for a holiday we can celebrate. I missed having holidays like I did from the other game I played..

And for the ones having trouble comprehending what the holiday is about:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Day

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHefyzAv3Q

PlagaNerezza
12.12.2012 , 01:06 AM | #19
I deleted my fireworks. That is my message to your team on your event.
"At last we will have our revenge" -Darth Maul
▄▄▄▄▄▄▼▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Thehellfire
12.12.2012 , 02:02 AM | #20
Um what celebration? Its a cash shop event.