Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What a WASTE of time new space missions

xGhoztx
12.11.2012 , 10:03 AM | #1
So I attempted all the new space missions have a pretty good track record with these,i even enjoy them..not anymore lol... don't get me wrong i like a challenge but it felt like a massacre even with the grade 7 upgrades...i'm mean really ...is there a new option where i can invite ppl or something...im kidding i know its only solo...it feels like u do need a grp though...too bad i had high hopes for the new content, agree or disagree i dont care just stating an opinion...man it feels like someone took a dump in my wheaties today...best of luck to everyone who attempts the space assassination, i mean missions

skipalways
12.11.2012 , 10:10 AM | #2
I thought they were Heroic level missions specifically designed to group up with other players in their ships.

Atramar
12.11.2012 , 10:17 AM | #3
Soo.... people complain missions are to easy, so BW gave us new HEROIC missions wich gives black hole comms, and you Sir, complain they are to difficult..

oh comon ... this is to easy.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Salacious_Dumb
12.11.2012 , 10:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
Soo.... people complain missions are to easy, so BW gave us new HEROIC missions wich gives black hole comms, and you Sir, complain they are to difficult..

oh comon ... this is to easy.
Which "people" complain the missions are too easy, and do you know for a fact the original poster was one of the complainers?

Atramar
12.11.2012 , 10:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Salacious_Dumb View Post
Which "people" complain the missions are too easy, and do you know for a fact the original poster was one of the complainers?
never saw complains that they were to hard, so fair assumption is that they were to easy
never said OP was complainer
I was complaining
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Helig
12.11.2012 , 10:46 AM | #6
"The tougher the better" (c) Sith Warrior

Pleasantly surprised, actually.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Phatsac
12.11.2012 , 11:10 AM | #7
Guess what, they were on the PTS for the past 2 weeks. If you wanted to cry about their difficulty then would have been the time. not now.
Fact is that some of us LOVE Them. You folks complaining that they are too hard or a "Massacre", or "Impossible" just a few I've heard, are obviously just bad. Did you think HEROIC space mission that gives BH Coms would be faceroll easy ? They in fact are not Impossible, they are Hard, challenging, and take skill. so QQ all you want, but at the end of the day, you just lack the skill necessary to complete it. you shouldn't be able to Queue for it the first time and fly through and 1 shot it ...... to me that would be a waste of time. It's because of QQ such as this, that challenging content such as the new space missions gets NERFd to the ground...

(Bioware Developers - Please Ignore all this QQ, you've done a fantastic job giving us something to spend some time and real EFFORT on with this new round of space missions.)

Helig
12.11.2012 , 11:43 AM | #8
^

It's the Space Combat engdame. Would have been disappointed if it were easy.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Dragonbgone
12.11.2012 , 12:02 PM | #9
The old space missions were WAY to easy. These missions offer a nice challenge for those who are passionate

Stop complaining.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Khevar
12.11.2012 , 12:10 PM | #10
To the OP, why not ask for some tips or advice? There are people that have successfully done these space missions on the PTS and I'm sure you could get some strategies to help you out.