Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

icecreampants
12.09.2012 , 08:13 PM | #251
The Twi-lek turned her head to the side a bit smiling slightly. No what's absurd is that you haven't even asked the name of your padawan yet! She said in a witty tone. Looking over the massive Togorian Jedi in front of her she thought to herself. How can this big guy be a shadow. Hes huge... Chrigel thought for a moment then smiled. Fine, what's your name small stuff? he said looking over the new prospect. I'm Corin Navesh, Padawan. No need to introduce yourself I did some research on you.

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 09:38 PM | #252
Okay, I'm done. No need here. He left the room as silently as he had entered. He walked up to terminal, seeing that it was finished, he copied the image. He didn't recognize the face, he just left the image on the screen and sat on a seat. He then began thinking through what would likely be the next best place to set up a defection. He couldn't use Taris for a while, he would likely need to find another planet easily.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ColonelWolf
12.10.2012 , 03:29 PM | #253
Wolf continued along his path towards the military base he and his agreed to meet at. He walked down this street and that, dodging traffic, taking taxis and returning the salutes of passing by military personnel. All the while, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. The beast inside him snarled at the unseen observer. Heading down one street, we suddenly ducked down one of the side allays and took a series of turns that were calculated to seem random. After the final turn, he drew his sword and pressed up against the wall, waiting. Too his calculations, what ever was fallowing him appeared, it was a probe. Immediately and swung his sword in an elegant, yet efficient arc that slice the droid neatly in two, that last thing it would have recorded was the gleaming heron etched into the blade. He returned the sword into it's sheathed and sent a message to Corusant Security of the encounter and continued on.

At last he had reached his location. Once he was on base, it was easy to find his way and was now standing in front of the Officer's Club, inside would be his superior officer and long time friend.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

Bird_of_Thunder
12.10.2012 , 10:48 PM | #254
Kaddo was watching the monitor when it happened. The probe went down. His suspicions confirmed, Kaddo contacted his employer. Wolf found the probe. He knows there's someone after him now. What do you want me to do now? If I send another probe, he'll find it and take it out, and I'll have wasted my credits
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
12.10.2012 , 11:13 PM | #255
Chrigel turned around walking away from Corin he was clearly frustrated at the councils decision to assign him a padawan so forcefully but right now he had other priorities, the council would have to wait til later, and he knew he could not turn Corin away. Fine, you can stick around kid. Just... Don't get in my way. Corin snapped back wittily at him Yay! Finally getting to move up in the world! So what we doing now?! She said in a giddy excited tone.

Arian arrived at the taxi hub she paid the droid to take her to the Senate Tower security office to see what she could do to begin her new task.

MdLogan
12.10.2012 , 11:43 PM | #256
Corruck interrupted at this point. Blankly stating, We are trying to follow a female Zabrak, for possible Imperial allies. He then addressed Chrigel. The image has been finished and it is not a Republic person. He has Imperial written all over him. He does not look familiar however maybe someone of your learning, or your little padawan, might know him. He purposefully called Corin 'little'. He had lost quite a lot of interest in most Force related things after his time on Korriban. He also disliked crack-pots like this little Jedi. Wonder if this one will last long. Most likely, you never judge a book by its cover. He thought to himself.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.10.2012 , 11:57 PM | #257
Corin glared over at Corrcuk from behind Chrigel. Not little! Jeez. she said in an offended tone. Chrigel glanced over to her. Just calm down . You're still growing tiny. Also refrain from getting to excited. Twerps like you give me headaches. he said in a gruff growl as he walked over to the computer looking at the image, as Corin sat in his chair glaring at the both of them. Well you're just both a bucket full of sunshine and stardust aren't you!

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 01:09 AM | #258
I lost my sunshine last week when the rain clouds came out. Then the stardust fell to the ground when I was young. He said in a dead-pan voice, facing Corin. It was his form of humor, or at least the best he could pull at the moment. He intended on sounding serious when he was just poking fun at the little Jedi. While he waited for a smart remark, or retort, Corruck turned to Chrigel again. Face look familiar? If not I am sure after a day or two of research we can find it. Who knows maybe someone who defected might know it.

legolegion
12.11.2012 , 05:13 AM | #259
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo was watching the monitor when it happened. The probe went down. His suspicions confirmed, Kaddo contacted his employer. Wolf found the probe. He knows there's someone after him now. What do you want me to do now? If I send another probe, he'll find it and take it out, and I'll have wasted my credits
Well then your job is done for know, I shall contact you if need be. Oh and I shall forward the rest of your credits, too you. Sabrina replied. She then hung up the holo call, and shouted Bloody useless bounty hunter. She was a little peaved he could not do it with out being seen and relied on droids, but did not want him to start making waves for her so she paid him. Then she sat down and started, thinking of new plan.

icecreampants
12.11.2012 , 10:02 PM | #260
Corin laughed a bit then walked behind Chrigel trying to see what he was looking at. No clue who that is... Looks important though. Chrigel nodded looking over the image a bit before going over to a chair and sitting down. Yeah I'm drawing a blank... We need more info before we can do anything...