Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I got the subscription but my account its still F2P

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
I got the subscription but my account its still F2P

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tornmaze
12.07.2012 , 07:17 PM | #1
What should i do? the account info shows 29 subscription days but the acc it is still free to play.

SteveMarchand
12.07.2012 , 09:08 PM | #2
having the same issue here would like to know whats up so i can start having some fun

Torraviin
12.07.2012 , 09:12 PM | #3
there is a major issue with Biowares/EA's purchase system, it appears to have appeared within the last few hours, a great many people has just recently been having problems with purchases being confirmed on a various array of services involving Swtor and not recieving what they paid for, we are waiting for Customer Service to notify us of this issue and give us a time frame on potential solutions

SteveMarchand
12.07.2012 , 09:15 PM | #4
ty for quick reply hope this gets fixed soon

afupia
12.07.2012 , 09:16 PM | #5
I have played this game since release and have always been subscribed and now my account is like im ftp

rfadkins
12.07.2012 , 09:20 PM | #6
I'm in the same boat, except I registered a collectors edition and on top of the subscription time not showing up, I didn't get the collectors edition extras.

Bigmucc
12.07.2012 , 09:46 PM | #7
i had exact same problem, but seems it fixed now... atleast for me, took about 3 hours for it to register, and i see the other cartel coin threads that ppl seem to get now what they purchased now slowly.

No idea what vent wrong, either their system was insanely slow, or they had a temp shutdown or somthin

DonnyCraft
12.09.2012 , 10:22 AM | #8
I too have this issue

Bronholz
12.10.2012 , 06:51 AM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

Thanks for contacting us.

It can sometimes take a little time for your accounts to be correctly flagged as Subscribers.

Is this issue still ongoing for anyone?

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Bioboi
12.31.2012 , 09:34 AM | #10
It is still happening for me...