Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer support can't read the tickets sent

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer support can't read the tickets sent

bloomfireblade
12.10.2012 , 04:18 AM | #1
Dear Comunity

Sorry about this post but i see no other way
3 times i asked for a answer of a minor problem but every time the Customer Support Representatives answer is false lead me to the conclusion
That the answers you get on support help is countered with pre-made autoresponder messages witch if the tickets are read where not necessary
So I ask for either
Stephen Reid or any other developer to read thease ticket's i post here since Customer Support failed 3 times now to understand the problem

Ticket# 7289328

it explains the problem also

Ticket# 7251166

explains the response on the answer of

Ticket# 7085693

I only want an answer why a certain feature has been removed but no one in customer support is able to provide answer instead i get autoresponder messages witch are not helping either and suggestion i asked about another issue witch is false

I am only stating that customer support has a problem with giveing an answer or at least try to understand the nature of the problem

Bioware states it has great support well now would be time to show it if customer support can't give an answer on such a small issue it is understandable why swtor has so many problembs
Sadly to say

Marcaunon
12.10.2012 , 05:21 AM | #2
Don't know where Bioware said they have great support but they where lying or you where seeing things.

Your question probably required more than grade 3 reading skills and therefore they just copy pasted you one of there standard responses.

My advise to you is to just give up. If they removed something live without it or quit the game. Because the last person that will help you is bioware customer support.

bloomfireblade
12.10.2012 , 05:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcaunon View Post
Don't know where Bioware said they have great support but they where lying or you where seeing things.

Your question probably required more than grade 3 reading skills and therefore they just copy pasted you one of there standard responses.

My advise to you is to just give up. If they removed something live without it or quit the game. Because the last person that will help you is bioware customer support.
E3 2011 EA Shareholders Meeting again i am only stateing what happend and that with this post i find a way to resolve this. I know there are alot of people who need help but 3 weeks and no result is not plesant
I won't never give up never surrender thanks for your response

bloomfireblade
12.10.2012 , 11:15 AM | #4
Matter is resolved through CourtneyWoods

thanks again for the support