Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What class can get through dailys fast?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What class can get through dailys fast?

Malkavier
12.07.2012 , 10:09 AM | #11
Carnage Marauder from my experience, can pewpew through dailies quite quickly.

TBH, the best Torvix group I ever was in, was myself on my Marauder, teamed with another Marauder. Stunned the bots, blew everything else up in seconds. Rinse, repeat.
L50 Annhi Marauder L50 Madness Sorc L17 Gunslinger L23 Pyro Tech L35 Medic OP L17 Marks Sniper L50 Lethality Sniper

"Your fear angers me. My anger feeds my hate. My hate gives me strength."

JohnAnconia
12.07.2012 , 11:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AngusFTW View Post
Smash spec warrior/knights can get through trash fast.
my sorc as hybrid dps can get through most packs of mobs mobs really fast as well (lightning storm for cl proc > wrath> cl> death field> dead trash)
Though i play combat/carnage on my sent/mara and find that these are better for taking down elites etc faster but for packs of mobs the sorc is much faster with all the aoe abilitys you can spec into.
Smash warrior is better than hybrid sorc in this regard... combat focus (35s cd with PVE bonus) - charge - sweep => all normal trash dead in 3 GCDs

Engineering snipers also clear trash pretty fast too, with plasma probe + spammable grenades

yoomazir
12.09.2012 , 06:59 AM | #13
Pyro PT + well geared Torian? Walk in the park.

grallmate
12.09.2012 , 03:28 PM | #14
I fly through them on my Sawbones Scoundrel with Akaavi.

Stealth, Tranq Dart, Flyby, Shoot First, Frag Grenade and Blaster Volley just tear through trash. Plus you can solo CtS but really, I find it faster to just do CtS properly.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

Pernicia
12.10.2012 , 04:47 AM | #15
The fastest toon I have for them is my Assassin tank using HK-51. I've got stealth, self-heals, sprint, 2 ways to reposition ranged mobs, decent AoE, and a high DPS companion who can 1-shot strongs.
Pernici the Furious
<Night Stalkers>
Server: The Harbinger

Sanctioned
12.14.2012 , 04:23 PM | #16
I personally love stealth classes. I don't know how I managed to level a Vanguard to 50 when I have to stop and kill everything just to get to an objective. Come to think of it...do people normally do that, or do you just run through an area and then medical probe all the time?

Anyway, I personally couldn't stand trying to do dailies with my Van, and still do them with my Ops.

Stealth classes all the way!
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler