Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

firestarter
12.10.2012 , 01:24 AM | #1101
I havent posted my daily rant yesterday due to a mail I got from them:

Quote:
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg relations.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your Cartel Coin balance.

Our development team recently implemented a fix for accounts that were affected by the issue you encountered, and as a result your Cartel Coin balance has been adjusted and should now be correct.

Please can you check your balance in your Cartel Coin Ledger to ensure that this is the case?

You can access the Cartel Coin Ledger through your ‘My Account’ pages at http://account.swtor.com. Just log in when prompted and click on ‘Cartel Coins’ in the sidebar menu.

If the coin balance shown there is for some reason still not as you expected, please respond to this message and let us know. We will treat your response as a priority and respond to you in the quickest time possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this issue for you.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Unluckily it didnt work what they tried but at least they start gettin in contact.
Dudes I hope you get this fixed until my sub runs out.

Spinikar
12.10.2012 , 02:31 AM | #1102
Seriously Bioware, Can we try not to break things when you release you content?

Are there any fixes for this? Been trying for two days and its still isn't working.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

Stansman
12.10.2012 , 02:35 AM | #1103
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorxo View Post
It goes far deeper than that mate, when your billing cycle roles around you cant pay anymore and they shut off your account back to F2P and your guild has no main tank or healer for the raid at the weekend.

I just lost one account today and lose the other one in 5 days time.

At this point i think its fraud. I paid for cartel coins spent a LOT of money on them first day and now neither account can be resubbed..
I want a refund on the cartel coins since 1.5 as I am no longer able to play their game and use the items in them due to their fault.

I cannot play end game as f2p. It isnt posisble. I cant even equip half my gear.

Bioware blatantly is buying time by not commeting but all they are doing is losing customers.

This is the biggest head in the sand ive seen in the history of business.. lalalalala the sky is falling lalalalalalalala
The CS Rep was quite confident that my card will still pay for my Sub even though it wont buy me anymore Cartel Coins..I have to say I have my doubts about that but he seemed sincere. If I get kicked to F2P when my Sub is due then that will be my cue to quit and find another game..I wont be making anymore phone calls.
Its a pity because theres still a great game buried there under all the terrible Customer Service and bugs.

Dorxo
12.10.2012 , 03:50 AM | #1104
Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
The CS Rep was quite confident that my card will still pay for my Sub even though it wont buy me anymore Cartel Coins..I have to say I have my doubts about that but he seemed sincere. If I get kicked to F2P when my Sub is due then that will be my cue to quit and find another game..I wont be making anymore phone calls.
Its a pity because theres still a great game buried there under all the terrible Customer Service and bugs.
Sorry mate i can give you a solid promise it WILL fail to resub you the payment will not go through and you will be in the exact same situation as me.

They lady from guatemala or wherever she was from tried to tell me the same thing.

Juda_Iscariota
12.10.2012 , 03:53 AM | #1105
same me error Code: NU1010

Stansman
12.10.2012 , 04:27 AM | #1106
Sorry mate i can give you a solid promise it WILL fail to resub you the payment will not go through and you will be in the exact same situation as me.

They lady from guatemala or wherever she was from tried to tell me the same thing.
That will be me gone then, I think I've given them enough "patience and understanding"

PoliteAssasin
12.10.2012 , 04:47 AM | #1107
I had this issue the first week. Still have it. Best part is, my sub didn't renew. It had the same error, I had to purchase a time card to resub, and those are double the price.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

jarshr
12.10.2012 , 04:53 AM | #1108
Bioware WTH is going on I havent been able to buy Cartel Coins since 2 days after 1.5......COME ON ADDRESS THIS AND FIX IT ALREADY!!! ITS MONEY!!!! MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if u still get the general error liek me and ur sub is about to expire, u can buy the game cards form origin and put the code in on website, I had to, but now i got 60 days game time, for $5 more or so

MazakMatsura
12.10.2012 , 07:53 AM | #1109

Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
Unfortunately Dorxo is right, I has the same concerns, 5th Post This Thread However, CS was able to fix that issue for me. Still can't buy Cartel Coins though.
(╯°°)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

Riavar
12.10.2012 , 08:51 AM | #1110
Update: They did it!

I called Customer Support early this morning and was speaking with a representative right off the bat. After going through the usual confirmation process that it was indeed me that owned/paying for the account, I spoke with him about the issue all of us have been having. In short, the issue is with "Paypal" itself, because when he put my Credit/Debit card on my account again to make sure it was accurate, I used that as my method of payment for the Market and Subscription purchase and it worked! So if any of you are still having this issue and are paying through Paypal, it's them, not Bioware.