Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

AelixVII
12.06.2012 , 04:54 PM | #951
Malavai Quinn: Come with me back to my quarters, I'll show you how I feel.
Female Warrior: This should be good for a laugh...

Rauzgriz
12.06.2012 , 07:50 PM | #952
On the inquisitor class quest on balmorra, I forget exactly what the context was (it was one of the anti radiation injection conversations) One of the things your character can say is "Who says I'm not a colicoid?". As well, one of the general conversation lines for the inquisitor "Just doing my good deed for the decade".

And finally, to round out the inquisitor selection, there's one of the inquisitor class quests on korriban, the one where you have to go torture that one guy for information. When your talking to the torturer (Inquisitor Zyn) after you've gotten the information, one of the conversation options leads to your character saying "No more torture? Awwwwww."

Bird_of_Thunder
12.06.2012 , 08:26 PM | #953
one of the quests on Dromund Kaas for SW

Baras: ARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
Warrior: Something wrong here?
Baras: WHO COULD ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION!!!!!
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Anysao
12.07.2012 , 06:54 AM | #954
Quote: Originally Posted by AelixVII View Post
Malavai Quinn: Come with me back to my quarters, I'll show you how I feel.
Female Warrior: This should be good for a laugh...
Eww! Malavai isn't good enough for the warrior!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

bionamaster
12.08.2012 , 10:53 AM | #955
Had a Conversation with HK-51 the other day, may paraphrase a bit.

Declaration: You seem to have an endless supply of organic troublemakers to eliminate, master. I find this pleasing.
Hint: However, your elimination techniques could use work. I could coach you, if you desire, master.
Suggestion: Most organic troublemakers possess one vital organ. Destruction of this organ will cause immediate death. Additionally, removal of this organ will encourage nearby troublemakers to surrender.

Also, upon giving him a Courting Gift:

Objection: I am an assassin droid, master! (the Voice Actor's delivery made him sound quite scornful of your ridiculous behavior. Kudos, kudos!)
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

Eillack
12.08.2012 , 12:25 PM | #956
Good 'ole one that still makes me laugh even after a year...

The captain's dead!
Shutup!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Anysao
12.08.2012 , 01:30 PM | #957
Quote: Originally Posted by eillack View Post
good 'ole one that still makes me laugh even after a year...

the captain's dead!
shutup!
classic.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

LastWizard
12.09.2012 , 06:54 AM | #958
On black talon, inquisitor option. Ensign just got the transmission. "I'm dying of suspense, really."

Another was on Dromund Kaas, and the players was supposed to deal with poisoning the slaves water supply. After talking to the lord, you talk to a corporal/lt I forget which, he tries to convince you, and the inquisitor replies "Yawn" I died! LOL

Evgen
12.09.2012 , 10:00 PM | #959
Quote: Originally Posted by bionamaster View Post
Had a Conversation with HK-51 the other day, may paraphrase a bit.

Declaration: You seem to have an endless supply of organic troublemakers to eliminate, master. I find this pleasing.
Hint: However, your elimination techniques could use work. I could coach you, if you desire, master.
Suggestion: Most organic troublemakers possess one vital organ. Destruction of this organ will cause immediate death. Additionally, removal of this organ will encourage nearby troublemakers to surrender.

Also, upon giving him a Courting Gift:

Objection: I am an assassin droid, master! (the Voice Actor's delivery made him sound quite scornful of your ridiculous behavior. Kudos, kudos!)
Awesome! I can't wait for that one
I rarely experiment with companion gifts. I have so many characters there has to be a companion somewhere that will LOVE it
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

TORPlayer
12.09.2012 , 10:24 PM | #960
Watcher 2: The cell's name is Ghost Cell.
Response: Oooh. Spooky.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Cipher Agent Kaulton Grimez
Imperial 45 Operative