Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leveling problems...

Sadesesa
12.08.2012 , 04:35 AM | #1
Hey guys, i was wondering if I could ask you where its best to level up when im lvl 40. I mean, Hoth is boring, but what can I do to level up quickly from lvl 40 to 45?
SADESESA

Helig
12.08.2012 , 04:41 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadesesa View Post
Hey guys, i was wondering if I could ask you where its best to level up when im lvl 40. I mean, Hoth is boring, but what can I do to level up quickly from lvl 40 to 45?
Belsavis is pretty action-packed. You can also do Alderaan bonus series.

Other than that, I'd suggest Warzones (you should be at the top of the foodchain at level 40) and Flashpoints.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Sadesesa
12.08.2012 , 04:47 AM | #3
Thanks for the advice. But why Alderaan Bonus Series?
SADESESA

Helig
12.08.2012 , 05:00 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadesesa View Post
Thanks for the advice. But why Alderaan Bonus Series?
Because it's 38-40 and in your level range?
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

CrixusBoR
12.11.2012 , 03:17 AM | #5
PvP and Flashpoints. Just do Hoth class quests. You should make decent progress.

MilesTeg_cy
12.14.2012 , 09:29 AM | #6
Just stick to your level range bec. PVE is very straight forward in this game. May be you can kill 2 level higher mobs than you are with proper gear, that's all. Boring or not, leveling with the storyline is the best way in this game. Just don't forget that the most xp is earned from the quests not by killing regular enemies.

Or you may purchase some cartel packs to get some 25% xp boost. Fast leveling requires more game time here.
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

Bavieo
12.16.2012 , 01:24 PM | #7
do your dailies!!! its a must!