Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 on Tuesday.

RedEnsign
12.07.2012 , 08:59 PM | #41
You guys haven't seen patch bugs until you get one that prevents your PC from booting up ala EVE a few years ago. That said, the intern they have working on UO and it's 15 year old mess of code is doing a better job of fixing bugs in their latest patch than this team. Sounds like it's time for a promotion. Oh well, to qoute the USAF, BW will either "Live in fame or go down in flame". My money's on flame and emergency downtime Wed morning....again.
The gamer in me hates that my boss, Bob I., sold EA the rights to make Star Wars games. The investor in me can retire early though due to Bob's decisions.

GalacticKegger
12.08.2012 , 12:35 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Nichos_Ketra View Post
Actually, they're not. I've seen other games get pulled down for emergency fixes before. What do you owe me?
With a name like GalacticKegger? Barrel's full and the tap's a runnin' so grab your tankard and fill up!
Peace out . . .

ConradLionhart
12.08.2012 , 12:45 AM | #43
Wasn't 1.5 when F2P just hit? How did they get this out so fast?

GalacticKegger
12.08.2012 , 01:13 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by ConradLionhart View Post
Wasn't 1.5 when F2P just hit? How did they get this out so fast?
The griefers will be out in droves to bury you. I got your 6.
Peace out . . .

Rafaman
12.08.2012 , 02:44 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DAMossimo View Post
I think the timing is spot on - it gives them enough time to iron out any new game-breaking bugs that could get introduced before they leave for the holiday.

It's a small content patch but there is something in it for everyone to enjoy.
Yup. I'm going to have a couple of weeks off... so good timing to iron out the major kinks so I can have a good holiday.