Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post something advanced in these forums

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Post something advanced in these forums

KettleBelll
12.07.2012 , 06:27 AM | #1
Man, these forums are lacking.

I just leveled a new powertech, and I came here to read about advanced gameplay.

All there is though, is some guy that can't afford food, making a vid on how to attack stationary target dummies on the fleet, and to 'stack power', and then he doesn't have have power stacked correctly on all his armor.

Grrrrrr

Where is the advanced reading?

SgtKlavier
12.07.2012 , 12:05 PM | #2
Did you come to the forums to learn things or just observe and possibly participate in internet banter? Powertech "advanced gameplay" is fairly straightforward, so if you wanted to learn things there are plenty of guides out there. If you just like forum discussion, then yes there has been less activity as of late. You can always look at vanguard forums as well for more stuff.

Sippix
12.07.2012 , 07:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
Man, these forums are lacking.

I just leveled a new powertech, and I came here to read about advanced gameplay.

All there is though, is some guy that can't afford food, making a vid on how to attack stationary target dummies on the fleet, and to 'stack power', and then he doesn't have have power stacked correctly on all his armor.

Grrrrrr

Where is the advanced reading?
lol. Just because I'm not a fat slob doesn't mean I don't eat...

Also, when you swap armor pieces around in cosmetic shells all the time, and you have as many gear guts in your bag as I do (seeing I've collected and stripped a full set of WH Eliminator, full set of WH Combat Tech, 16 WH Gloves, 2 WH OH, 2 EWH OH, 1 WH MH, and 1 EWH MH), it can be easy to misplace ONE SINGLE MOD. It's not like every piece of my gear had the wrong guts in it - just one piece with one mod. Hell, the mod was still a Power mod, it was just an Agile 26A instead of an Agile 26.

Also, if you can't take the information I provide in my instructional videos and apply it to real-world scenarios, then I don't think you're ready for "advanced gameplay." Besides, I have videos of me in actual WZ's that you can watch to see how I apply my knowledge.
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch