Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight vs Sith Warrior (also, is Doc really that bad?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight vs Sith Warrior (also, is Doc really that bad?)

johnxtreeme
12.05.2012 , 05:19 PM | #11
Spoiler

But yeah, I love Doc, he's a fantastically written companion. It doesn't matter whether you like him or not, he makes interesting comments and is funny to have conversations with (imho) so in general I like the chap.

Sylvatica
12.06.2012 , 04:51 AM | #12
After leveling a Marauder to 50 and liking the SW story I'm now leveling a JK Guard and I must say, it's been a blast for now! Only level 22 atm but I'm liking the JK's story!
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

Gidrea
12.06.2012 , 04:24 PM | #13
It's not hard to shut Doc down from hitting on you. In your first convo, take the lightside option of "We can't be a couple" and the second time he brings it up, shut him down. I never had any more flirts after that. And he's a good healer, I use him all the time. He's also one of the few companions I can stand to listen to. His offhand comments are kind of funny.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Karasuko
12.06.2012 , 08:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by turtletatt View Post
Just finished leveling my SW to, well okay, 49, but I really enjoyed the Marauder play style (Carnage). Out of curiosity, which branch/spec is roughly the same play-style wise?

Also, I've heard some really negative things about Doc (from what I've read, guys seem to love him while girls have issues with his 'skeezy-ness'). Being a chick who plays female toons, and also being someone who really only ever uses healing companions (<3 Lokin and Guss), just how annoying is he? Malavai Quinn annoying? (As in, the guy constantly annoyed me so much that I had him run around in his skivvies because I figured it would embarrass him.)

Not *cough* that I get too invested in companions and, er, mentally attribute them with emotions or anything
You're going to want a combat sentinel but wouldnt it be more fun to try something else?

As for Doc, well he's just as annoying as quinn, just sleezy and lazy. Hes the guy your momma warned you about., while quinns the guy she wanted you to marry.

arixcole
12.17.2012 , 03:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Loladarulz View Post
Is there a person in the world who likes Gaius? xD Pompous freak
Gaius Baltar was one of my favorite characters. He's so well done and such a deep character. It's easy to gloss him over, but god I love a well done antagonist, and he was so well done.