Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

Xeuss
12.06.2012 , 04:14 PM | #41
Of course it it lag. Lag is the excuse.

Larzi
12.06.2012 , 04:16 PM | #42
Only watched the Alderaan video. Obvious foul play.

For the "glitches" to be that perfectly timed with inturrupting the cap and avoiding being attacked is straight nonsense.

Wake up and smell the virginity of people that need to hack in this game.
Pub: 55 vanguard tank/ 55 mando/ 55 guard/55 scoundrel

Imp :55 jug tank/ 55 pt/55 sin/ 47 sniper

Rassuro
12.06.2012 , 04:34 PM | #43
Normally when someone goes into stealth, if that player is targeted then the target is lost, however (I don't know for sure if this happens all the time, but to me it seems as though normally) a player who disappears into the ground is still targeted.

After he vanished the second time, you can see that the player who is recording it still has the Shadow targeted, therefor, the Shadow did not go into stealth at that time.

It's possible that it's just a great coincidence that the bug happened at the perfect time for the Shadow.
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

yoomazir
12.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #44
Big topic title for finally something that may not even be an update, good job in seeking attention TC, good job.

Lintman
12.06.2012 , 06:13 PM | #45
The double stealth you are still in combat after the second stealth so it's just the fall through the floor glitch, it happens deal with it. The hutt ball one I know me and a couple of shadows in my guild run that play all the time, the moment they see me pick up the ball they run stealthed to the endzone and I then hop up to them, it's a near impossible to defend against play which is why people use it so again no hacks. All you experienced was lagginess.

knightow
12.06.2012 , 06:16 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by snine View Post
Damn print screeners!
^^This
I doubt BW will ever fix this bug/exploit its been here since the beginning of TOR probably going to be here till the end.
50 Scoundrel ~50 Guardian ~50 Gunslinger ~50 Sentinel
50 Shadow ~50 Commando ~50 Vanguard ~42 Sorcerer
<Ghost Infantry>

Xeuss
12.06.2012 , 06:43 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Lintman View Post
The double stealth you are still in combat after the second stealth so it's just the fall through the floor glitch, it happens deal with it. The hutt ball one I know me and a couple of shadows in my guild run that play all the time, the moment they see me pick up the ball they run stealthed to the endzone and I then hop up to them, it's a near impossible to defend against play which is why people use it so again no hacks. All you experienced was lagginess.
Good ole convenient laginess. Chalk another excuse up to lag. I could see if this happened one time, but every single time you play these fools, there is convenient "lag" or "glitches" favoring their side.

Jaiyne
12.06.2012 , 07:30 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by lensmo View Post
If you notice the stealth video, the he was never actually damaged when he came out of stealth (either because he threw on force shroud or nobody happened to hit him) and stealthed back regularly because he never entered combat. Then the second time was a regular combat cloak.
The shadow was clearly in combat both times - check the mini map for the red dot before he used both combat stealths.
**Saeya*Jaiyne*India*Syarae**

POTF

Kurvv
12.06.2012 , 08:00 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Philelectric View Post
The leap part, I dont see

The double stealth is very suspicious.

And if I can add something about Resilience:

I was in a Novare Coast(regular wz and I pugged and I guess Resilience pugged too)

There was a team fight at East(my team's natural) I was on the healer of the other team so someone pulled me. My first reaction was: Resilience is not specced in infiltration???(I was 90% sure he was the puller but I assumed after that a shadow pulled me and stealthed 2 sec after) I swear I saw him doing Clairvoyant strike(or whatever is the name of the republic version of voltaic slash) at the begenning of the WZ and the animation or this skill is very very VERY easy to notice. Plus I could swear I saw the technique he was using(the infiltration technique (colored purple)).

At the end of the warzone there was 3 counsular on the board. 2 sages and Resilience and if the puller was a Vanguard, I would have seen the grapple AND the character. When I saw that I was like FREAKING HACKER!!! then I calmed down and said: well I was so tunnelvisioning the healer, I could have missed something, Resilience could have respecced during the WZ(legacy perk allow that) or something and then I decided that I was mistaken and Resilience was not a hacker. But this post turn on the suspicious side of myself.
People can respec depending on the situation in wzs. In the beginning it would make sense for a shadow to spec infiltration for quick kills and then respec to kc once nodes were taken. There aren't hacks that give you more talents than the 41 everyone gets.
My preferred method of cc is death

DarthRaika
12.06.2012 , 08:24 PM | #50
There is one guild that every huttball I have seen their premade in my team all lags hard for the first 30 seconds or so of the match. It has happened at least 10 times now and I have had this happen only once or twice in huttball otherwise. It is very fishy. Besides that I don't notice too many possible cheats and they are usually from horrible players where the cheat doesn't really matter anyway lol.