Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

Theodulus
12.06.2012 , 01:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
The timing is also alittle too convenient,sure their may be some lag,or a bug in a WZ but when things happen at just the right times,well yah know.
Dealt with this baloney with two Imps guilds on Ajunta Pall,if you started winning all of the sudden odd things would start popping up.
Keep an eye out for convenient lag in future warzones. If it happens regularly in such situations as in the video the chances are quite high that they might be using a lag glitcher.

Sathid
12.06.2012 , 01:22 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Keep an eye out for convenient lag in future warzones. If it happens regularly in such situations as in the video the chances are quite high that they might be using a lag glitcher.
Oh i did a post about just that about three months ago,i know,classes that seem to benefit the most from that seem to be the assasin,shadow,and snipers,gunslingers from my experiences,thankfully i dont see it anymore but like i said me and my teammates in my post a few months ago would que up against these guys almost every day,we would even call out when they would start doing funky stuff.

I was fighting an operative in the pit on the left on our side in a hutball,well he ran away but get this,he ran up the ramp to the main floor (He didnt get the speed burst,i was right behind him) then proceeed at fast speed to the mid ramp and up to the top rail on the other side,i reported him and a few days later never saw him again,i logged on to my imp and asked his guildmate what happened to him and he said he left for GW2,funny how someone said that in this post.

DroidDreamer
12.06.2012 , 01:23 PM | #23
I thought only the new WZ is running on the PTS. How does this video purport to show 1.6 changes in Huttball?
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

snine
12.06.2012 , 01:24 PM | #24
Damn print screeners!

cycao
12.06.2012 , 01:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DroidDreamer View Post
I thought only the new WZ is running on the PTS. How does this video purport to show 1.6 changes in Huttball?
Well I cant speak for the poster on the title but I believe its a joke about new abilities coming with 1.6 based on the suspect things happening in the videos.

lensmo
12.06.2012 , 01:31 PM | #26
If you notice the stealth video, the he was never actually damaged when he came out of stealth (either because he threw on force shroud or nobody happened to hit him) and stealthed back regularly because he never entered combat. Then the second time was a regular combat cloak.
Sincerely,
~~~~~SIRLEN~~~~~~~~~~LENCOOL~~~~~
<Squirtle Squad> - The Harbinger

cycao
12.06.2012 , 01:38 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by lensmo View Post
If you notice the stealth video, the he was never actually damaged when he came out of stealth (either because he threw on force shroud or nobody happened to hit him) and stealthed back regularly because he never entered combat. Then the second time was a regular combat cloak.
Well I have watched the video a couple of times and you can see that did damage to the assassin who wasn't capping, hit resilience +combat stealth, then came back out and the sin who was watching hit him with shock and what appeared to be a 2nd stealth in combat. It happend fast but that's what it looks like.

Rystet
12.06.2012 , 01:43 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by lensmo View Post
No, This is incorrect.

Watch the video. He deals and takes damage putting him in combat before the 1st stealth. You can clearly see that he is at 90% health when he combat stealth's (animation is visible, and target is dropped).

The second time is something else, no animation, target never drops, but can't be attacked. At an incredibly convenient time.....
< Catalyst >
Destroying End Game content since 2005.
Visit us at our Website

OrderOfVirtue
12.06.2012 , 01:48 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
Look I should have started this thread with that this guild is highly rated, and alot of people have respect for them, we are just trying to show how good our rated team is and how we actually play and dont cheat and lose rating because of other teams doing it. They were all good games and the huttball I understand as well. The double stealth they pulled that out 3 times only got to catch one on our stream. Hopefully we see them again without any "unnatural things happening". I will say this there good enough to be competitive in all aspects, so why again glitch to win? If it was once I would understand... but it wasnt.

rawfox
12.06.2012 , 01:49 PM | #30
sometimes, when i hump on another player, i land 20m beside.
sometimes, there is a invisible wall.
sometimes im dead in 2 secs

to me it looks like lag because the visual effects seem to have these lag hickups as well ..