Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much does the BH story relate to the fate of Revan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
How much does the BH story relate to the fate of Revan?

Chugster
11.27.2012 , 03:03 PM | #1
im playing thorugh KOTOR 1 and 2 and i cant remeber the story much and i was wondering if the BH story spoils any of it?
A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to keep things interesting

Jenzali
11.27.2012 , 03:06 PM | #2
The Revan storyline can be experienced equally by any class. There is a Revanite quest chain on Dromund Kaas, as well as two flashpoints (Boarding Party and Foundry).
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

oked
11.28.2012 , 04:21 AM | #3
Yea revans story is more in the flashpoints, they are going to build his story slowly but surely like blizzard does in wow with thrall(OMG WOW REFERENCE /trollshieldengage)

Arwyd
12.03.2012 , 11:39 PM | #4
All classes have some exposure to Revan storylines on both the Empire and Republic through flashpoints. Empire characters get a bit more in terms of some early quests, and Jedi Knight storyline fills in the rest of the gaps.

Duduneco
12.04.2012 , 10:08 PM | #5
JK storyline is basically KOTOR 3
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

DarthBloodloss
12.07.2012 , 07:40 PM | #6
The Revanite quests dont really tell you much of anything. Its to the point where I wouldn't really include them as part of the Revan storyline.

You chit chat with some cultists and they send you after the mask and that's it.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Sardonyyx
01.07.2013 , 08:40 PM | #7
Why would the bounty hunter story of all the stories spoil the story in previous games? Think before you post, or google things maybe