Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What class can get through dailys fast?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What class can get through dailys fast?

11.29.2012 , 03:08 PM | #1
My main is a healer operative, and i can get though dailys super fast only because she is geared up and has stealth. I want to gear up another toon to just run dailys with to get some extra cash, i have a SW Marauder sitting around collecting dust. Because they have high dps dose it make is fast to do dailys with them?
Out of curiosity what class would you can can get though dailys the fastest?

11.29.2012 , 04:14 PM | #2
ide say madness sin or scrapper... get good dps and stealth.

11.29.2012 , 09:53 PM | #3
I do dailies fastest on my marauder. Torvix is a bit of a bother to solo, still doable, though, everything else is easy.

This is ignoring Section X, because I haven't bothered doing dailies since long before its launch.

11.29.2012 , 10:01 PM | #4
ALL classes will get through dailies quickly, but I'd say the fastest are the stealth burst DPS classes, Concealment Operatives and Deception Assassins
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

11.29.2012 , 10:06 PM | #5
Madness Sins, for sure.
Prophecy of the Five
The Var Legacy
Lizzi - Human Sorceror | Geseb - Cyborg Juggernaut | Rindern - Miraluka Assassin | Wirken - Miraluka Sniper

11.29.2012 , 10:12 PM | #6
Why are people saying madness assassins? Madness is a DoT tree aka boss killer; those dots are wasted on the trash you fight which dies in 2-3 hits
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

11.30.2012 , 10:12 AM | #7
Smash spec warrior/knights can get through trash fast.
my sorc as hybrid dps can get through most packs of mobs mobs really fast as well (lightning storm for cl proc > wrath> cl> death field> dead trash)
Though i play combat/carnage on my sent/mara and find that these are better for taking down elites etc faster but for packs of mobs the sorc is much faster with all the aoe abilitys you can spec into.
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow

11.30.2012 , 04:08 PM | #8
i have a dps merc that runs though Ilum and the black hole exept the area in black hole but thats hard to get fast.

11.30.2012 , 04:20 PM | #9
DPS stealthers are the fastest (with either geared out companion tank or healer and good gear themself) simply because they can stealth past everything and get to the end. Next to them a Sorc heals/madness hyrbid would be the fastest with a geared out Khem Val tanking the Heroics and geared Talor healing everything else, you'll blow through the dailies so fast you'll actually want to do them again the next day. Get good enough with top notch gear you can start soloing the Heroic 4's, both of them (well for Section X at least as far as killing the mobs goes).

12.03.2012 , 07:20 PM | #10
Deception SIN and Talos as a companion

Can easily solo all the dailies quickly except that 4 man one on section x.
Soloing torvix is quicker then if you run it with a group.