Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Vette and Jedi Temple

Rufftianus's Avatar


Rufftianus
12.01.2012 , 03:59 AM | #1
Vette participated in the destruction of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. If you look to the first seconds of the official video there is just a Sith Juggernaut with her Vette companion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpJX7hgRjJo

Chaac's Avatar


Chaac
12.01.2012 , 04:05 AM | #2
Although there's a resemblance that character isn't actually Vette but Eleena Daru, the lover of Darth Malgus who you see leading the attack on the temple.

You can read about her here.
Wedge: "I don't like this notion of dovin basal mines that pursue you."
Han: "Me, either. I'm going to draft a strongly worded letter to the Yuuzhan Vong high commander and insist he stop using them."

Rufftianus's Avatar


Rufftianus
12.01.2012 , 05:08 AM | #3
I know it's not Vette-Vette. I just noticed it was just a Sith Warrior and Vette companion just as you see through out the game.
The bite is mightier than the sword. Innkeeper, wine for my men and whisky for my horse!

Stradlin's Avatar


Stradlin
12.01.2012 , 10:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaac View Post
Although there's a resemblance that character isn't actually Vette but Eleena Daru, the lover of Darth Malgus who you see leading the attack on the temple.

You can read about her here.
Book that goes over this stuff, Deception, is surprisingly good. I think it is my favorite out of 4-5 EU books I've read:O

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
12.01.2012 , 10:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradlin View Post
Book that goes over this stuff, Deception, is surprisingly good. I think it is my favorite out of 4-5 EU books I've read:O
Deceived, actually.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
12.01.2012 , 10:59 AM | #6
yeah that's Malgus' lover.

Will Vette suffer the same fate as her? I made best friend with her, hope not.

Darkondo's Avatar


Darkondo
12.01.2012 , 09:47 PM | #7
And thats the problem with romancing Vette, Malgus the featured sith warrior in the game trailers has (had) a blue twi'lek lover and the sith warrior also gets a blue twi'lek companion (1st one at that) that look alot alike.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
12.01.2012 , 10:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
And thats the problem with romancing Vette, Malgus the featured sith warrior in the game trailers has (had) a blue twi'lek lover and the sith warrior also gets a blue twi'lek companion (1st one at that) that look alot alike.
My female SW treated her like a friend and little sister, that's also quite nice.

DarthAeonis's Avatar


DarthAeonis
12.02.2012 , 02:53 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
And thats the problem with romancing Vette, Malgus the featured sith warrior in the game trailers has (had) a blue twi'lek lover and the sith warrior also gets a blue twi'lek companion (1st one at that) that look alot alike.
well u can change he skin... mines a sexxy orange
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Aristeed's Avatar


Aristeed
12.05.2012 , 03:48 PM | #10
That was the first trailer they made early in the game's development. I believe for the trailer, that was just meant to be a hypothetical "Sith Warrior" player character vs a "Jedi Guardian" player character. The jedi also had T7 in the clip. I think after the film was scripted and in production they decided to cannonize what happened, and had to create the Malgus NPC.