Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Ancient Hypergate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Ancient Hypergate
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chrisforester
11.28.2012 , 07:36 AM | #31
Interesting concept, look forward to trying it...

Hope the dynamics are thoroughly tested....I remember how Isle of Conquest in WoW had quite a bit going on in objectives but then ppl began to hate it. The complexity of this idea could make for a great WZ or a groaner....
Every Man & Every Woman is a Star

Liber Al vel Legis 1.3

SNCommand
11.28.2012 , 10:54 AM | #32
Sounds complicated as all hell, but I'm game, especially interesting how the outcome of the match can be turned around even in the final minutes, should stop some of the ship jumpers
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Beniboybling
11.28.2012 , 11:01 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Sounds complicated as all hell, but I'm game, especially interesting how the outcome of the match can be turned around even in the final minutes, should stop some of the ship jumpers
Indeed, it looks like they attempted to confront the problem of quitters. Alderaan for example, becomes pretty much unwinnable once the enemy batters your ship by a certain amount. This looks like it will be a fight to the very end.

Sorens
11.29.2012 , 07:27 AM | #34
Looks really cool, keep it up

danpen
11.30.2012 , 09:40 AM | #35
I like the new warzone it is a good warzone keep it going, You might be able to make some more
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

globext
12.01.2012 , 02:30 AM | #36
Looks great, cant wait to try it out!

When are we going to get POD racing?? I forget which type of racing was popular in KOTOR era, but it would be pretty awesome.

Beniboybling
12.01.2012 , 06:25 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by globext View Post
Looks great, cant wait to try it out!

When are we going to get POD racing?? I forget which type of racing was popular in KOTOR era, but it would be pretty awesome.
swoop bikes, that would be very cool

AboB
12.10.2012 , 07:55 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
swoop bikes, that would be very cool
Swoop Polo, not so much.