Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Skadge Appreciation Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The Skadge Appreciation Thread

battycoda
11.28.2012 , 05:52 PM | #41
"it's always somethin' with you!" :-P

Vindrosa Legacy
Smuggler - 50 | Bounty Hunter - 50
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
What happens if you use the ball toss emote in a Huttball game?

UndyingImhotep
11.30.2012 , 08:44 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Burgdawg View Post
He pulls a rocket launcher out of nowhere and proceeds to layeth the smackdown on their candyasses. Worth it for the hilarity alone.
And don't forget his grappling cable ability when he opens up on a target. All other tanking companions pull the target to them....not Blizz. He ends up getting pulled to the target. First time I saw that I laughed for 5 minutes.

Also laugh every time an elite gets beaten down by Blizz....."Dude...you just got knocked the *BLEEP* out....BY A JAWA!!!!!"
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Sippix
11.30.2012 , 02:44 PM | #43
Skadge is a bad-a. Too many care bears are scared of his maxxx powwaaarrrrrzzz KOMEHAMEHAAAAA
Malkiv Mayhem
Powertech Vanguard
Slinger Shadow

Youtube | Enjin | Twitch

Exiled-Phoenix
11.30.2012 , 02:52 PM | #44
-2500 affection...lets see u get blizz on hoth and then u get another tank after that named skadge.

Not skadge his fault, devs just made bad decisions when putting companions in the storyline.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

Captain_Lurker
11.30.2012 , 03:06 PM | #45
I can name one thing I like about him...

He is voiced by the same actor who does the voice for Tychus Findley.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3iDAIQTNb0

YoshiRaphElan
11.30.2012 , 06:02 PM | #46
Skadge...just no. I just got him on Belsavis and can't find a thing to like about him, character-wise. He's an awesome tank, but as for personality? I'd prefer a brick wall. Really. I had a conversation with him, and when I told him to find his own entertainment, his response was that when he got bored back in prison someone got stabbed. I threatened him...and it gained affection. Conversation after that, he says he hates my crew, and Blizz was asking to get shot. I told him my crew was great. -832 affection.

Skadge...just no.