Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coin investigator set

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel coin investigator set
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrumpetNut
11.30.2012 , 09:43 AM | #1
I want to buy the Cartel coin Investigator's Armor and was wondering if the hood goes on top of the helm or the Helm overlaps it. If Customer service could answer that would be even better Cause this set costs 2020 Cartel Coins a.k.a. 20 dollars or 3 months of subscriptions. Anyone on Harbinger Server able to sell me the whole set or mostly just the Chest and Helm if they do overlap?

Galbatorrix
11.30.2012 , 09:50 AM | #2
I can confirm that the hood does apply over the helmet. So, you do get a really cool hood/mask combo look with this set.

TrumpetNut
11.30.2012 , 09:57 AM | #3
Thank you! Also I have been looking around the Forums and there are lots of complaints about the color of the set being brown instead of red??? Is this true?

TrumpetNut
11.30.2012 , 10:09 AM | #4
lol just moving this tthread to the top of general chat lol ( answer the above question first but are ppl getting ripped of of CC coins? lotsa threads about it and nobody is getting any answers.....)

Galbatorrix
11.30.2012 , 10:15 AM | #5
It has been showing brown for some, I believe, but it's also a known issue that Bioware is fixing.

TrumpetNut
11.30.2012 , 10:27 AM | #6
Thx but also is buying cartel coins right now ok or are ppl getting ripped off?

EDIT: I mean like are ppl paying and not getting any CC?

Nemhauser
11.30.2012 , 10:32 AM | #7
Depends on if you think the amount of cash is worth the stuff you want to buy with the coins.

AllisonBerryman
11.30.2012 , 10:34 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
It has been showing brown for some, I believe, but it's also a known issue that Bioware is fixing.
That's correct! This is a known issue and we'll be addressing it as soon as possible.

Kaelynath
12.04.2012 , 05:10 AM | #9
It's still not fixed after the latest patch. Kind of lame that this piece doesn't match anything else I am wearing despite having the whole set and spending so many credits to get it. Could you guys please just correct the colors of it from that hiddeous red-brown to the red it's supposed to be?

EDIT: It also still has both a downed hood, and the hood up at the same time when the hood is up. Quite sure most of the Cartel sets do that though due to poor/rushed coding. :\

Mowermanx
12.04.2012 , 09:39 AM | #10
While I have no fix, I found out where the discrepancy is with this, I've seen red ones, as have a lot of other people, and the only thing I could think of was body type, and sure enough, I asked this guy to put it on one of his companions, and bingo, it was red.
On himself, it was a very dark burgundy, and on the companion, it was red.
He was body type 3, the companion was 2