Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

25 mission slots, not enough

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
25 mission slots, not enough

Loladarulz
11.27.2012 , 02:37 AM | #11
It would be convenient to increase it to 30 atleast.

Lustephelon
11.28.2012 , 11:12 AM | #12
As a 50 in an RP guild, I often find myself with 3-5 weeklies, 2-3 sets of dailies 3-5 each set, a vehicle or two and then space then whatever heroic I am doing with people (depending on planet and such that can be 3-5) often totaling 30-35 quests.

I can understand the OP wanting more slots, If you don't like that or me wanting more.. then please disagree with the topic not the person. If you agree, also add this.

What I would love to see is categories separated like the Codex.. so weeklies and dailies were their own category.

And yes I could complete dailies and such to clear space.. Except when a Guildie calls or RP opens up, the daily gets put on hold.

Petnil
11.29.2012 , 10:41 AM | #13
I dont need more mission slots, but i see absolutely no harm in increasing the number of mission slots. For all or for subs only. Or make e.x.. 15-20slots for f2p Preffered get 25-30 slots and subs get 35-40slots. As restricting game for f2p a bit fewer mission slots seems fair compared to a lot of other restrictions.

Prettyevilish
11.29.2012 , 11:12 AM | #14
I would like at least 5 extra slots.

And to those disagreeing so vehemently (some of you seem to have absolute venom in those posts), does adding some extra slots hurt you somehow? I'm baffled why you'd be so thoroughly angry about someone requesting something that will not impact you at all, but only benefit you if you choose to use it.

Nemhauser
12.01.2012 , 12:38 AM | #15
I would like to see more slots as well. Currently my dailies and to-do FP's take up all slots. Had to drop PVP, Ops, vehicle missions and weeklies.