Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideas for potential future classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ideas for potential future classes

Jarcoby
11.27.2012 , 12:46 AM | #1
Just thought I'd jump in and give people a place to talk about and suggest a new potential class to give the developers some ideas. My suggestion is the Matukai, as they originally formed some time before the Old Sith Wars, which I think would put them as active during the time setting of SWTOR. I'd have suggested the Zeison Sha, but I don't know if they would fit in the time line. Anyone else want to weigh in?
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.

Dalnar
11.27.2012 , 01:20 AM | #2
We could use a SIS agent for republic with a cool story like the one imperial agent gets

Jarcoby
11.27.2012 , 01:22 AM | #3
Though I obviously prefer the dark side, I think that's an excellent suggestion. The Republic has spies too, I know as I've killed more than a few.

Ausstig
11.27.2012 , 01:28 AM | #4
An imperial Trooper, maybe a black ops type. Or more out of the box, a diplomate. The Empire has a large diplomatic corps so why not. Asskicking ambassador FTW
Have Force lightning will travel

Jarcoby
11.27.2012 , 02:38 AM | #5
I think the Imperial Trooper might be a bit more doable than the diplimat, in spite of the size of the diplomatic service. It would make for a great political intrigue story line though.

Zaxem
11.27.2012 , 02:44 AM | #6
idk what to call the class but maybe a jedi that turns to the dark side during the story and vis vera for republic i allways liked the idea of a fallen jedi class for story reasons
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Jarcoby
11.27.2012 , 03:04 AM | #7
That is exactly what they are called, Fallen or Dark Jedi. Of course to do that, just play a Jedi and choose the dark side options and earn dark side tiers. I'd say tier 1-3 is the levels of a Fallen Jedi and 4-5 are the full on Dark Jedi.

Zaxem
11.27.2012 , 03:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarcoby View Post
That is exactly what they are called, Fallen or Dark Jedi. Of course to do that, just play a Jedi and choose the dark side options and earn dark side tiers. I'd say tier 1-3 is the levels of a Fallen Jedi and 4-5 are the full on Dark Jedi.
not the same thing cause of a story i would want a class story about it yes i could play a jedi knight be fully dark side matter in fact i have but it doesn't feel like a dark jedi that's why if they would add a new class i would love a fallen jedi class and vis vera for republic
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Alec_Fortescue
11.27.2012 , 03:37 AM | #9
Jedi / Sith duelist with fancy combat animations, fancy robes, single-lightsaber dps using Makashi form.

Count Dooku-sort of character.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg

Spends 2000 euro on a gaming rig exclusively for TOR to be riddled by graphical issues in TOR. Loving it.

Zaxem
11.27.2012 , 03:57 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Jedi / Sith duelist with fancy combat animations, fancy robes, single-lightsaber dps using Makashi form.

Count Dooku-sort of character.
that could work perfect with a dark jedi type of a class if they would make one