Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force of Wills: The Ties that Bind

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Force of Wills: The Ties that Bind

greyjedibp
11.25.2012 , 05:59 PM | #301
I know Ardyth would not stay down for long (Please do kill her soon)

Like how used Nox and Occlus that is reward for the sith insuier but made oc out them this should be intesting

Soteirian
11.25.2012 , 06:35 PM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Rateah is not Nox, she is an Inquisitor class but she is not the ingame Nox.

As it stand right now there is no canon in game Nox in the FoW universe because I have yet to complete the SI story line, I like the name Nox however, and this leaves me open to explore that character if/when I do complete the story line. Right now she is a nameless and faceless rival for Marek.

Rateah is the SI I personally play in game (a little lvl 20 right now), but I began writing her character before I began playing her, she does have similarities to the Canon SI, aka the Alien, former slave stuff, but that's where the similarities end.
Ah. Between Rateah's background, the comment about Nox, and that Rateah was going to betray Marek I somehow connected dots that did not exist.

Thanks for the clarification.

BTW, don't think I've commented on your stories in the past. Awesome story. I really love the character development and the depth of your stories. This forum has some truly amazingly talented writers.

iamthehoyden
11.26.2012 , 01:55 PM | #303
Recording comments while reading:
Quote:
“You will not die, my Wrath.”
Hah! I knew it! And I'm glad because I'd LOVE to see Mitka take her out. My personal little hope there.
Quote:
"Rateah will betray you, I have seen her treachery in a vision, she alone can destroy what is to come. End her.”
Will Marek kill Rateah or not?? (Or try at least?) Ooo the plot thickens...
And finally.....
Eeek!!! Kaervrek as the Voice! Man, didn't see that one coming although I knew he wasn't done with the story.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Ayanka
11.27.2012 , 12:18 AM | #304
Woohooo, I just love you! I came back to comment what I read some days ago and thought would be the end of the story, and instead I find a whole long next post about my very favourite charakter, who is well and alive. Hm... okay, let's just say alive, as 'well' may be a little exeggerated
Wer in der Nacht in den verstaubten Winkeln seines Geistes träumt,
erwacht am Tag und findet nichts als Leere;
aber die Träumer des Tages sind gefährliche Menschen,
denn sie können ihren Traum mit offenen Augen spielen und ihn möglich machen.

Earthmama
11.27.2012 , 02:11 PM | #305
So I am diligently working on the next and final chapter of Part 2, I've gone and put all this pressure on myself. So while I pull my hair out and attempt to finish this Chapter in the FOW universe, have a little awesome on me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQ...4BF9Bjtj4RbvXw

Earthmama
11.27.2012 , 08:46 PM | #306
The Star Chamber Space Station

Spoiler

To be concluded.

Vesaniae
11.27.2012 , 08:57 PM | #307
What a cliffhanger! I cannot wait to find out what happens! This story is awesome
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

iamthehoyden
11.27.2012 , 09:25 PM | #308
Wow. Can't wait to see more!!
Quote:
“If you look at his face, it just looks like he’s sleeping. I keep thinking it’s that damn cloned body he had, and that he’ll walk in and start complaining about how we’re drinking all of his good wine. He was such a scheming bastard, but he was family ya know? He was my brother.”
Made me cry. Lots. This is Gault.

Oriah making some kind of crap...human isn't the right word, but you get my meaning...connection with the babies. That sweet brave girl. Lokin's such a monster.

Mitka and Aric...God I love them.
---------------

Earthmama
11.27.2012 , 10:02 PM | #309
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm going to spend some time catching up with reading and writing on the SFC and AU challenge posts before jumping into part 3. Ideas need to simmer for a little longer, and masochistic me decided to introduce new characters that need some fine tuning. For funs sake, have a look at the bottom half of my outline.

Spoiler

iamthehoyden
11.28.2012 , 08:06 AM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Toooo Many Characters!! Kill more people in Part 3.
---------------