Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.5 PVE Marauder BiS Gear

Mr_Fuzzle
11.25.2012 , 01:46 PM | #11
People of the Marauder Forums, please just ignore Eszi, he is trolling the Sentinel forums as well about the same nonsense. He does not listen to reason or pay attention ot any point made by other people. So this is a case of don't feed the troll.

Hatefury
11.26.2012 , 01:12 AM | #12
ok so from what I have seen it is optimal to have around 75% surge 32-35% crit with 102% accuracy and whenever possible str/power added in? Please correct me if I am wrong or off my numbers
HATEFURY

Aurojiin
11.26.2012 , 02:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatefury View Post
ok so from what I have seen it is optimal to have around 75% surge 32-35% crit with 102% accuracy and whenever possible str/power added in? Please correct me if I am wrong or off my numbers
There's no optimal amount of surge per se; it's just that once you hit 100% accuracy you might as well stack surge.

Actually crit percentage is irrelevant; aim for about 150 crit rating.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Chaqen
11.29.2012 , 01:34 PM | #14
I use to run annihilation only and found that having ~120-140 crit rating (came out to about 27-28% melee crit) worked the best.

I have recently switched to carnage and been spending a great amount of time on the dummy perfecting my rotation, and trying to find that sweet point with crit... i beleive it lies at ~300-350 crit rating (will come to about 35% melee crit buffed), it may be a little bit more then that... it will be a few days before i get the chance of getting some more crit enhancements to play around with.

Since i am still perfecting the rotation i check the average damage of the hits of massacre, ataru form and ravage for a base line if the crit i just added out weighs the power that i lost... as long as i see a reasonable increase (if it is a small increase i say it isnt worth it due to the lost of damage on scream).

Once i get the rotation perfected to a T i will try to post a log, i am aiming for 2100 and i think i should be able to reach that in a 5 min fight.
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

OMGitsCHARLIE
11.29.2012 , 01:42 PM | #15
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...8-c5a79dbae1d7

My sentinel, I've finally acquired enough bh coms to get my 2nd implant. I often switch between watchman (annihilation) and combat (carnage). The posted gear setup is for combat. When I respec to watchman I switch out the enhancements in my sabers from adept 27's (power/surge) to initiative 27's (power/accuracy)

also depending on the fight, I will switch out one of my war hero relics for a dread guard (on use) power relic.

Omophorus
11.29.2012 , 02:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
400 surge is a fail, it diminishes a lot after 75%
Also, as carnage u need crit at 350-400
Any mathcraft or extensive testing to back that second statement up, or are you just talking out a certain unsavory orifice like most people who throw around numbers without explanation tend to do?