Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Akaavi Spar

LegendaryBlade
11.25.2012 , 01:49 AM | #11
Hey Akaavi fans. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

How is her romance as a light side character? I've had a lot of people tell me she's really meant for DS players but, hell, I like her a lot more than whats her face who chills in my cargo hold all day,

Stenrik
11.25.2012 , 08:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryBlade View Post

How is her romance as a light side character? I've had a lot of people tell me she's really meant for DS players but, hell, I like her a lot more than whats her face who chills in my cargo hold all day,
I think Akaavi is fine for a LS character, tbh. (I played neutral, but often tried out "other options.") Even though she's more likely to want to kill someone in a standoff, it's all about "honor" with her. Not about trying to seek personal power just for the sake of it, or using deception to manipulate people.

Let your light side character see her as "someone with integrity". Someone who was just misled by her upbringing but a good heart inside.

Dharnell
11.27.2012 , 02:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryBlade View Post

I was a LS smuggler who romanced her. Sometimes I had to pick DS options in order to gain affection, but they were choices that I would have picked anyways. Sometimes if a choice would cause me to break character too much, I would just take the "-2 hit". But I would make it up for it with another less-jerky choice later in the conversation, that she'd like. Which would also fit the mentality of my smuggler. LS Smuggler with Akaavi works better than you'd think.

(And I've used Risha like 5 or 6 times. She can type on that keyboard in my ship until her fingers fall off, for all I care.)
Bae'lis Dharro - Juggernaut
Raesha Dharro - Assassin
Rhon'dell Dharro - Gunslinger
"Unify to Chest! The cure for the Clones!"

tanare
12.01.2012 , 10:16 AM | #14
yeah she's grown on me more than i thought she would. of course by that time i already maxxed risha to 10000 and married her etc. oddly i still got the scene with akaavi later on where i got the choose me or risha dialogue options.

apparently the "let's have both" option does exist (though i chose risha to end it with akaavi instead of picking akaavi and seeing what happened since risha was a better fit for my smuggler just in case- her lines at the end of the smuggler's story if you picked the flirt optons were hilarious).

winder if the same will happen with vette and jaesa- got vette to that part- now just waiting for jaesa to get there
Tanar Re Member of Saga
Recruiting Post and FAQ * TOR Guild Page * Saga's Home Site
Established ~ Mature ~ High RP/Low Drama

ObiJuanShenobi
12.02.2012 , 06:44 PM | #15
As a healer, having Akaavi with me was absolutely perfect for leveling.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

Sepyuff
12.04.2012 , 04:21 AM | #16
Akaavi Spar had me at "Hello".

KariTalRathe
12.05.2012 , 02:00 AM | #17
It's amazing how loyal you become to your companions. I have stuck with Corso - declined his advances though - but I did get excited when I realised Akaavi was a potential companion and thought she might be the one to replace him as my smuggler's constant. However, as I am only in the process of bringing her up to par gearwise, she is constantly summoned and sent back to ship and I have to say her "My guns itch" greeting really sets my teeth on edge. Once I have her geared and using her more frequently it may become less of a problem, but right now the thoughts that one phrase provokes is enough to put me off her for good

Ezrat
12.06.2012 , 01:37 PM | #18
I just met up with her the other day on my scoundrel. I liked her from the get go. The attitude and how she flys off the handle really fits her look and the fact that she is a Mandalorian. I'm looking forward to finishing up Balmorra so I can start running with her.

I may even start using her over my trusty meat shield, Corso.

Calpin
01.05.2013 , 05:49 AM | #19
Risha is cute and all that, but man how boring...

When I first bumped into Akaavi (in the storyline) I didn't know she were to be my companion and though.
DANG......I want her!! For those (some) of us who like to work out....she's dead sexy.
God there's so many quotes that just has to stay in this game.......
My next door neighbor plays the game too (both vets from SWG) so we get it vented now and then lol

Anyways.....now many lvls later she turns out to be the best companion I have
Better dps even on single targets than Risha

Defiantly a wife subject..
Takes action, fit, dark, mysterious and introvert
Real 3D space combat system please!
Devs....You know what we want..And you know what? You even make us pay for it

Xerinbjk
12.16.2013 , 11:23 AM | #20
I like Bowdar a lot as a tank because I am a healer, but at least she speaks English. I am wondering, when does she become a permanent companion and not a guest? I abandoned a quest in bug town to talk to someone else, thinking I could come back and get it after I got my tauntaun. Now it's gone. Did I mess up my storyline for that planet?