Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.5 PVE Marauder BiS Gear

Hatefury
11.23.2012 , 01:45 PM | #1
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone had a link or a profile to the BiS gear setup for a PVE marauder. Also any tips or tricks to maximize playing ability are always welcome. thank you.
HATEFURY

Hazchem
11.23.2012 , 04:43 PM | #2
Here's the link to my current gear setup. It's pretty close to BiS at this point, lacking a few armorings, and might replace an accuracy enhancement for a surge one.
Shemyaza. Lvl 55 Sith Marauder, Carnage.
Tomb of Freedan Nadd.

Youtube Channel

Hatefury
11.23.2012 , 07:28 PM | #3
Thank you for the link. I have been told we should be aiming for 35% crit. Is 30% going to cut it or should I I swap out some mods for some more crit?
HATEFURY

Hazchem
11.24.2012 , 05:00 AM | #4
With all buffs & stim, I've got almost exactly 30% critical hit chance, adding more, or less probably won't affect your overall DPS a whole lot.
Also, note that I've geared for Carnage Specc, which means that I've replaced almost all accuracy enhancements in my gear for Surge (Since i get 6% from talents) so if you're playing Annihilation, BiS gear will look a little different.
Shemyaza. Lvl 55 Sith Marauder, Carnage.
Tomb of Freedan Nadd.

Youtube Channel

coldtrix
11.24.2012 , 08:05 AM | #5
Here is a link for near BiS Annilation Build for PVE its all BiS mods/enhancements only the main armoirings are missing http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...8-21b6e86385a5

Hatefury
11.24.2012 , 08:38 AM | #6
I run carnage also and have a pretty similar setup and stats. So I guess with carnage since most of our hits are big crits already we can sacrifice some crit % for more str/power/surge. However if you run an annihilation build you would want to jack that crit up and sacrifice some of the power/strength. Thanks for the info guys.
HATEFURY

Eszi
11.24.2012 , 12:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hazchem View Post
Here's the link to my current gear setup. It's pretty close to BiS at this point, lacking a few armorings, and might replace an accuracy enhancement for a surge one.
400 surge is a fail, it diminishes a lot after 75%
Also, as carnage u need crit at 350-400

Truescopes
11.25.2012 , 08:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
400 surge is a fail, it diminishes a lot after 75%
Also, as carnage u need crit at 350-400
Yes it diminishes, but you can only swap surge for accuracy and his accuracy is at 102% which is fine.
No you do not.

Eszi
11.25.2012 , 11:25 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Truescopes View Post
Yes it diminishes, but you can only swap surge for accuracy and his accuracy is at 102% which is fine.
No you do not.
102% accu for carnage is low.
Yes you do.

Truescopes
11.25.2012 , 11:33 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
102% accu for carnage is low.
Yes you do.
The person posting the highest parses at he moment has under 102% accuracy and below 350 crit. Crit hits DR at 300, you are losing dps by increasing it past that. Please learn your class.