Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So rant on F2P is mostly about some minor restriction

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So rant on F2P is mostly about some minor restriction

Slowpokeking
11.24.2012 , 01:15 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by simsplayer View Post
and maybe a once a week access to the galactic market (to purchase any items that don't require cartel coins) or at least give f2p player some cartel coins.
I think there should be no limitation for GTN access, since it will benefit the subs as well, more people put stuff on and more people buy it.

AshlaBoga
11.24.2012 , 01:17 AM | #22
One restriction that they really need to leave in is the 200k/350k credit cap limitation.

Here's why:

CREDIT FARMERS.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Guancyto
11.24.2012 , 01:39 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
One restriction that they really need to leave in is the 200k/350k credit cap limitation.

Here's why:

CREDIT FARMERS.
I get the impression this is also the reason for F2Pers not getting to claim credit boxes from mission rewards. (If BW came out and said that, a lot of F2Pers would stop complaining about that issue because nobody likes gold farmers.)

Honestly, the F2P restrictions are pretty straightforwardly delineated into "reasonable" and "*********** stupid." XP/valor penalties and limits on FP/WZ/Ops are totally reasonable, it means a subscribed experience is faster and more convenient. For the others... "nickel and dimed" is a phrase I hear a lot, and that means the little, petty restrictions are discouraging play more than they're encouraging payment.